**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many shards did you save for the next 6* crystal?

2»

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    Nocko said:

None, i open basics as soon as i've got enough shards to do it. I probably should start hording and opening features given where my roster is at, but im too impatient

I saved about 300k for Hercules back in the days - never again. I have 40k now.

A good opportunity to ask something. Are, when the new 6* featured drops, the new featured champs in the basic as well? I remember something in this direction. I saved 2 tech nexus for omega sentinel.

Thanks

My understanding of the game code is as soon as you get the crystal the champ inside is decided. So i dont *THINK* it's possible for you to get Omega with those nexus's as the results were determined at the time of acquiring them and she wasnt in the available pool

Happy to be told im wrong, but that's always how i've understood crystals in this game
    That is incorrect. It is determined when you spin out the crystal, so it is possible to hold them until new champs have entered the pool. I have benefited from this in the past.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    17. 😃
    Am I doing it right?
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I saved about 300k for Hercules back in the days - never again. I have 40k now.

A good opportunity to ask something. Are, when the new 6* featured drops, the new featured champs in the basic as well? I remember something in this direction. I saved 2 tech nexus for omega sentinel.

Thanks

OS will be in next feature but also being added to basic in august so the wait for her basic entry isn't long
    Any past announcement regarding this that I missed? My thinking is still the new 6*s will only be added after their Featured Crystal is over.

If this is the case, then I'll definitely pick Tech on my Abyss Nexus.

On topic... I got like 8,000 6* shards. I hope it's enough.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Just enough for 3
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Didn't save but will buy for Scorpigod
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I'm about 370k shards. Best of luck to everyone who's gunning for it.
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    110k. Plus I've a spare kidney as backup.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    163K and counting.. Hopefully can try for 10 and see what happens. I really want Hulking & Scoprion.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

110k. Plus I've a spare kidney as backup.

I offer you 3 shards
  • Options
    D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
    After pulling SIM, SIM, Groot, Drax, IM, Ronan, Jane, Nova, Hela, Champion expecting Kitty, probably should’ve save for the featured in hindsight.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I would save for Quicksilver in the featured, bu the last time I was considering saving for a featured and went for a basic, I pulled Herc. A good reminder (for me at least) that there are still champs that can make me excited to open a basic, and they are cheaper anyways.
  • Options
    DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Unitman said:

Dragonfei said:

Unitman said:

Dragonfei said:

The last time I opened a shard-based 6-star crystal was December 2021, lol. I have 16% of Act 6 left to explore and I will break 700k shards!

You win the thread, sir. You opening all of those when the featured switches over?
    Initially I was going hard for Omega Sentinel but pulled her from a ma marvel cav. I’m still gonna open all of em on the featured tho
    Haha, not a sir (one of the few resident ladies around these parts), but yes, planning to open all of these and post the video on my Twitter!

Definitely save some if you're not chasing OS - I still am, so we'll see what happens!
    My most sincere apologies m’lady. Best of luck in your future crystal endeavors.
    Shoot me that Twitter and I’ll watch your video
    As promised, @Unitman, the video is posted on @McocDragon.
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    0. basic is the way.