**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency maintenance? [Merged Threads]

Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Is the contest down for emergency maintenance because it is for me and a lot of my alliance members?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Yep must be lol
  • Options
    I just started getting the internet connection issues pop up so maybe.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when you allow egg nog in the server room!
  • Options
    johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Are you serious? Little bit over an hour left for aq and this is happening? Just ridiculous...
  • Options
    MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    had this happen at various times this morning and now i can't get in game at all
  • Options
    themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Seems like a weekly thing
  • Options
    themikithemiki Posts: 60
    “Emergency scheduled maintenance”
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    same here
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    All I can come up with is that whoever manages kabam’s Servers is also responsible for making announcements on forums. It seems like every time there is a big announcement, the servers go down.
  • Options
    AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 160
    Yep, game down again. I won't get credit for the fight I just won & completely lose the boost I had on. I also used an energy refill to take advantage of the boost. Complete loss of resources.
  • Options
    Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    Ridiculous. We have one BG left at 98%. One little path left to cover and this garbage. Every week
  • Options
    I'm trying to do arenas!! Curse you pavlov
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Why are these always done so close to AQ end times? Just wait a few hours and avoid screwing people
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    johnyx99 wrote: »
    Are you serious? Little bit over an hour left for aq and this is happening? Just ridiculous...

To be fair AQ should be well and truly wrapped up by now
  • Options
    AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Are you serious @Kabam Miike and Co. Two hours left in AQ and the game crashes? Are you actively trying to piss off and alienate the people still playing the game? @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax and I bet you won’t even compensate with anything not even an l1 potion because you guys just don’t care anymore. I’ll be waiting a year to try 5.4 at this rate given your recent track record with “bugs”. More like purposefully inserted glitches until you reach your profit quota then you fix the game.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    New arena round, starts with my lunch break, can get to x15 streak before it's over... except nope, cant log in.
  • Options
    depending on timezones and whatnot; sure.
    johnyx99 wrote: »

To be fair AQ should be well and truly wrapped up by now

• Options
    DagonsoulDagonsoul Posts: 19
    Yeah same here started arena and bam offline! I would not mind but this game is such a grindfest!
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Aliab wrote: »
    Are you serious @Kabam Miike and Co. Two hours left in AQ and the game crashes? Are you actively trying to piss off and alienate the people still playing the game? @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax and I bet you won’t even compensate with anything not even an l1 potion because you guys just don’t care anymore. I’ll be waiting a year to try 5.4 at this rate given your recent track record with “bugs”. More like purposefully inserted glitches until you reach your profit quota then you fix the game.

you have no idea how mobile games work.
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    They expect 1 million likes n all we've been experiencing is crash after crash week after week, quite frankly they don't deserve it.
  • Options
    hey @Kabam Miike whats the word?
  • Options
    Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    Game is down for several alliance members as well.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Wow, that 50$ deal really broke the bank. Classic, how every end of the first AQ the game crashes. One would think that might lead to something.
  • Options
    I like how it tells me to check MY connection lol.