**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Justice for Juggernaut and Collosus Offspring

swarnabsswarnabs Posts: 6
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Since both Collosus and Juggernaut got buffed, it's time for a buff support for their son UNSTOPPABLE COLLOSUS!!!
Please support this thread so that it can be heard.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Buttehrs said:

Hes a trophy champ. Isn't gonna happen

I would have agreed with you right up until they revamped the Loyalty store. However, due to its revamp, I think he has suddenly become fair game to buff in another way than he ever was before. If he is to be the most expensive item in a store that sells 6* awakening gems, r4 materials and generic 6* sig stones, I think he deserves a little love.

I won't be mad if he isn't buffed by the end of the year, but I think this change just plopped him down into the pool of champions who could feasibly be buffed in the future.
    The fact that there are items less expensive than he is just reaffirms more so than ever that he is a trophy champ. I don’t think that makes him more likely than others to get buffed, if anything it makes him less likely.
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    Trophy champ or not he needs some of attention, even if he got Synergies to boost attack per armour up, Let him stack fury. Christ, anything really. 4 basic synergies, no damage, no utility outside of unstoppable and bleed immune, terrible as an attacker and a defender. Paying that much loyalty for a Colossus with a power dampening helmet on to make him a walking trash can.
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    He should be mystic Hercules
  • Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    I have him as a dupped 5 star... thats right bought him twice... buff away😅
  • Options
    Noble_Yorke37Noble_Yorke37 Posts: 24
    swarnabs said:

Since both Collosus and Juggernaut got buffed, it's time for a buff support for their son UNSTOPPABLE COLLOSUS!!!
    Please support this thread so that it can be heard.

I think that since he is not an easy champ to get in the game from crystal opening unless you buy him with loyalty from the store them he should be pretty expensive to get and therefore should be a good champ. But looking that he's not that good enough, I think that he should buffed to reflect his status just like Sigil Witch.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Mike answered this question a while back that trophy Champions aren't the priority to get buffed over everybody else in the roster.

So it's not a "never gonna happen" but more of a "they're at the end of the line".
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    edited August 2022
    UC is NOT their offspring.
    More like one borrowed the other's powers.
    Consider it similar to the DBZ Fusion technique
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    Buttehrs said:

Hes a trophy champ. Isn't gonna happen

Kabam never sayd trophy champs doesnt get buffs