**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Registration

Good morning!

I would like to know if it has happened to more alliances.

In preseason he did it to us twice and now for the first war of the season the same...

We are registered for the next war and when it is the search for opponents it says that we are NOT registered.

As in preseason it happened to us... I was attentive and we were registered... how can it be?? No officer or leader canceled the registration....

I don't know if something like this has happened to you, but it really bothers the 30 members of the alliance.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    It happened to us.
    I posted in the bugs section but no mod has responded.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/311686/war-enlistment-bug-canceled-match-making#latest
  • Options
    Thanks for the post, letting us know.

We're getting eyes on this right now, will hopefully have more information soon.
  • Options
    BabyYodaBabyYoda Posts: 7
    Many many many thanks
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    War has now started I believe and havent seen any comments.
  • Options
    BabyYodaBabyYoda Posts: 7
    VERY unfair for the alliances that this happens to them.... We want to reach Platinum 3 or 2 and not playing a war is already impossible.... There are many lost points.
  • Options
    Bringing this over from another post:

Hey everybody,

I've been discussing this with the team, and we've decided that we will be postponing the Season and this war will not count. We'll be getting a message out in-game with more details as soon as possible. More details to come as soon as we have them.
  • Options
    the_furry_onethe_furry_one Posts: 73
    Kabam Jax said:

Bringing this over from another post:

Hey everybody,

I've been discussing this with the team, and we've decided that we will be postponing the Season and this war will not count. We'll be getting a message out in-game with more details as soon as possible. More details to come as soon as we have them.

Is it possible to add a message to the forums?
  • Options

Waiting until we know all the details, then yes.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I bet war rating points will be lost or gained for this war. :D
  • Options
    the_furry_onethe_furry_one Posts: 73
    Kabam Jax said:

Waiting until we know all the details, then yes.
    Thank you
  • Options
    VaderjuasVaderjuas Posts: 10
    Are you going to refund the ítems spended?
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    No faith the devs can figure things out that fast. We’ll see.
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Considering the last 3 seasons have had major flaws why not end AW until proper maintenance can be preformed to your game system? Not just a simple quick fix but a actual remedy to the issues.