**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No permanent ban in war?

124»

Comments

• Options
    azundu said:

@Kabam Miike @kabamjax

Are you sure delaying the season buy one day is sufficient?

There are multiple crashes in AW one that has happened multiple times already is she hulk’s sp2 is crashing the game .

Can you post some more information in this thread? https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/312112/massive-amount-of-game-crashes-in-aw#latest

Looking for the common denominator.
  • Options
    Garlando001Garlando001 Posts: 613

Hey everybody,

I've been discussing this with the team, and we've decided that we will be postponing the Season and this war will not count. We'll be getting a message out in-game with more details as soon as possible. More details to come as soon as we have them.

I have a question, it's about the current alliance war. If we win, will the war rating go up?
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited August 2022

Hey everybody,

I've been discussing this with the team, and we've decided that we will be postponing the Season and this war will not count. We'll be getting a message out in-game with more details as soon as possible. More details to come as soon as we have them.

I have a question, it's about the current alliance war. If we win, will the war rating go up?
    all repercussions from changing war will most likely effect other aspects of the game, like you said the rating and tiers will most likely change or be compromised. play with that in mind. never leave it up to chance or a third party, in this case kabam
  • Options
    JackDiamondJackDiamond Posts: 133
    And of course, all the people who used valuable boosts and potions (and we all know how hard those are to get nowadays)... will they see compensation or get their loyalty or items returned?
  • Options
    DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54

It's one War at the beginning of the Season. Unless it's a persistent issue, it's not that dire. Is it perfect? No. It's not cause to cancel the Season.

You have alliances that are at the edge of moving up or down a tier and that will definitely affect them the rest of the season. The fair thing would be to postpone season a few days until the war ratings have been adjusted to what they were before the current war ends.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Looks like at least the Blacklist is showing now...

• Options
    Jaffa_Jaffa_ Posts: 33
    Thought the ban was just for attackers l. Can’t place torch on defence, am I missing something or is this bugged