**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is T1a really an issue?

Comments

• xNig wrote: »
    5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

Not having T1A shortages.

Your listing that like you have a lot of 5*s ranked
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    The ONLY reason I can come up with why t1as aren’t more available, and I have said this before, is bc of the peopl who would just sell them for t2as. This is the frustrations there is a ton of people want t1as for rank ups, but there would be a whole host of others that would just sell them for t2a frags. So while we are ranking up our 5*s, those individuals are being arguably smarter with their resourcesz
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Your maths keeps omitting whole catalyst pulls, out retirement ally is swimming in t1as because they pull several full ones a week, I have t4bs and t4cs in an imbalanced ratio to t1as because I pull them regularly from map 5 crystals. This convo has helped me realise that the 1 a week I often miss from perfect series event is bloody precious and It's making me consider turning my back on the alliance I have built and rebuilt and recruited for and run war for 2 years. If I want to earn more t4cs I can, if I want to earn more t4bs (I already play that way because for years it was my bottleneck resource, if i want to earn more gold i can grind more, if I want to earn more t1as as it's my bottleneck resource; glory is the only option but now tHat I have a backlog of resources even buying 4 a week i will never balance out the rest of my resources. So map 3 is an option, even coat hanger admitted he changed alliances to go map 3 for a while, what's the point in all the extra shards and t4cs and t4bs in the uncollected crystal if I can't rank them any faster than I can now, just means more r1 5*s oh joy
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Must be a big issue if all 3 are here.
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Your maths keeps omitting whole catalyst pulls, out retirement ally is swimming in t1as because they pull several full ones a week, I have t4bs and t4cs in an imbalanced ratio to t1as because I pull them regularly from map 5 crystals. This convo has helped me realise that the 1 a week I often miss from perfect series event is bloody precious and It's making me consider turning my back on the alliance I have built and rebuilt and recruited for and run war for 2 years. If I want to earn more t4cs I can, if I want to earn more t4bs (I already play that way because for years it was my bottleneck resource, if i want to earn more gold i can grind more, if I want to earn more t1as as it's my bottleneck resource; glory is the only option but now tHat I have a backlog of resources even buying 4 a week i will never balance out the rest of my resources. So map 3 is an option, even coat hanger admitted he changed alliances to go map 3 for a while, what's the point in all the extra shards and t4cs and t4bs in the uncollected crystal if I can't rank them any faster than I can now, just means more r1 5*s oh joy
    Just to correct that bit about me joining a map3 ally, I joined one because I was taking a break from Serious group play and wanted to still earn materials and shards from war so I could still rank up things. Map3 made sense as I didn’t need map5 crystals and could get by with lesser especially since I was looking at r4ing two champions which I still managed to do while in a lesser alliance who could only complete 2 bgs 3-4 days a week and never got me the glut of alphas I was expecting to earn there.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    @Renegade_Doggy There will be 72 5s in the basic pool in December and you have ~26 from that pool. What do you think your odds of duping are?

Now you get 9 t1a via AQ, given you are able to get all other t1a for the month you’ll earn 28 t1a next month. That’s just shy of r3ing 3 5s that month, you will be ranking a champion every 3 days. So wheres the shortage?

Have you been one to compare 4* to 5* for rank up cost? Look at how many 3/30s you have which are the equivalent to your r1 5s. And you have a far larger “shortage” of t4b. Because that is the 4* bottleneck.

Ranks a champ every three days earning a rate of ~1 t1a a day and days there is a shortage. FFS you are not meant to bring every champion to max efficiency as you earn them. Come off it, get real.

By your calculations t2a and t5b and suffering a shortage cause you can only r5 once this year. And can have at max 9 r4~ with a Pontiac of having 72 5*s.

Ridiculous.

Dude why do you always have to argue with the majority? Are you supposed to be cool because of it? You really need to get a life. You’re in the majority of threads arguing with topics. I would be really surprised if anybody respects you.

Oh and grinding arena doesn’t make you a top player. Neither does top 200 in aq. When I say top players aren’t spending glory on t1a they’re not baseless words, they’re from speaking with other top players. Glory goes to t2a bc it’s the rarest item in the store. Why should we have to use it on t1a? That’s been an alliance event milestone for two years. It should be more common. That milestone should be 3 by now instead of 1. The game rewards aren’t progressing with the game. I don’t say things just to say them like you apparently love doing. You keep saying you can earn alphas way faster then you can 5*. No dude you’re wrong. I already pointed that out to you and you keep saying it.

And your idiotic reply to me buying pots with glory is stop getting hit? You really must be a bum player if you’re not dealing with unavoidable damage on a daily basis.
    Because there majority are doing things majorly wrong if their focus is alphas which makes the shortage largely something they can correct themselves.
  • Okay a question to all those saying it's a huge issue.

How often do you expect to rank up a 5* to level 2, 3 then 4?

Just want to know, bear in mind it takes about a month (ish) to get a 5*...

Ok so you finally decided to ask. It only took you 4-5 posts of decreasing your ridiculous exaggerations. Blah blah blah stop whining you want an r4 a day. Which you keep spelling as whinging for some reason

There can’t be a set time in which how often people want to rank 5*s. That’s not the problem. The problem is 5*s are being pushed into the game more and the rewards aren’t changing to reflect that. It takes 5 alphas to take a 4* from r1-r5, it takes 4 times that to take a 5* from r1-r4. Kabam said themselves 5+s are going to be more common. So alphas should be as well.

And all you trolls need to stop saying it takes a month to earn a 5*. First off even if you couldn’t buy 5*s that wouldn’t be the case for top players, and second, you can buy them. Almost daily
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    And with uncollected difficulty in event quest it's only become more skewed.
  • CoatHang3r wrote: »
    @Renegade_Doggy There will be 72 5s in the basic pool in December and you have ~26 from that pool. What do you think your odds of duping are?

Now you get 9 t1a via AQ, given you are able to get all other t1a for the month you’ll earn 28 t1a next month. That’s just shy of r3ing 3 5s that month, you will be ranking a champion every 3 days. So wheres the shortage?

Have you been one to compare 4* to 5* for rank up cost? Look at how many 3/30s you have which are the equivalent to your r1 5s. And you have a far larger “shortage” of t4b. Because that is the 4* bottleneck.

Ranks a champ every three days earning a rate of ~1 t1a a day and days there is a shortage. FFS you are not meant to bring every champion to max efficiency as you earn them. Come off it, get real.

By your calculations t2a and t5b and suffering a shortage cause you can only r5 once this year. And can have at max 9 r4~ with a Pontiac of having 72 5*s.

Ridiculous.

Dude why do you always have to argue with the majority? Are you supposed to be cool because of it? You really need to get a life. You’re in the majority of threads arguing with topics. I would be really surprised if anybody respects you.

Oh and grinding arena doesn’t make you a top player. Neither does top 200 in aq. When I say top players aren’t spending glory on t1a they’re not baseless words, they’re from speaking with other top players. Glory goes to t2a bc it’s the rarest item in the store. Why should we have to use it on t1a? That’s been an alliance event milestone for two years. It should be more common. That milestone should be 3 by now instead of 1. The game rewards aren’t progressing with the game. I don’t say things just to say them like you apparently love doing. You keep saying you can earn alphas way faster then you can 5*. No dude you’re wrong. I already pointed that out to you and you keep saying it.

And your idiotic reply to me buying pots with glory is stop getting hit? You really must be a bum player if you’re not dealing with unavoidable damage on a daily basis.
    Because there majority are doing things majorly wrong if their focus is alphas which makes the shortage largely something they can correct themselves.

Where did you see me say anywhere that there is a shortage? Never said that

Why do I have to keep repeating myself?
    And I know someone is going to say, so lets not give t2as, T4cc and t4b, as to say the whole game should be based on t1a only
  • Speeds80 wrote: »

Keep good records. I'm very certain going 3x5 is a horrible strategy, but I would be interested in getting empirical data on just how horrible it is.
    edited December 2017

Ridiculous.

What? Who are you? Why are you here? Apparently you are here to bleat like the rest, carry on. When you have something substantive, verifiable that isn’t omfg moar now! Please join in. And don’t be afraid to answer simple questions.

FYI I manage my unavoidable damage with planning and roster, pots are for well people who rely on pots instead of knowledge and skillful play.
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    edited December 2017

Ridiculous.

What? Who are you? Why are you here? Apparently you are here to bleat like the rest, carry on. When you have something substantive, verifiable that isn’t omfg moar now! Please join in. And don’t be afraid to answer simple questions.

FYI I manage my unavoidable damage with planning and roster, pots are for well people who rely on pots instead of knowledge and skillful play.

Hm so you’ve never used a health potion before I guess. Would love to see how you do on degen or thorns at over 10k prestige in map 6. My line id is sob372. Feel free to send me a video of your “knowledge and skillful play” you clown
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Im very curious to see the 5* rosters of all these folk saying theres no t1a.

Something tells me there is quite a few r3 collosus type champs.

Ridiculous.

Hm so you’ve never used a health potion before I guess. Would love to see how you do on degen or thorns at over 10k prestige in map 6. My line id is sob372. Feel free to send me a video of your “knowledge and skillful play” you clown
    Ive used plenty but I don’t need them in the amount where it would inhibit my t1a acquistion. I buy them with left over glory, they are not the focus of my glory. I’ve found that holding onto pots encourages lazy play and doesn’t encourage thinking outside the box as you know you have the back up.

Thorns I’d bring Elekta or Quake to mitigate, that is after all only one node if it was physical thorns I would try out Beast; he has increased physical resist along with a lot of damage secondary to his hits. Degenerate would be RR, MS, Angela, Rogue, Hype, or GR; would have to r5 hype/GR but I’d do it rather than rely on pots to clear my lane. In arguendo, If it was a lane that regularly required item use I would expect other alliance mates to share the burden (either by rotating the lane or sharing the cost) rather than bare the burden of glory alone because it is a team endeavor.

I hope you alpha haters are happy that there are none in the new uncollected content, and a further imbalance of t4bs and t4cs to alpha ratio, seems to me that's what you are all rooting for
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

That tells us nothing. How many 4*s below r3 and how many 5*s at r1?

No 4*s below r3 and 10 5* at r1.
    edited December 2017
    xNig wrote: »
    5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

Your listing that like you have a lot of 5*s ranked

Yes I do.

9dfexhltbqfh.png
    kihs0ib9eqhw.png
    1yakyae9b09g.png
    cnu4bj9runm7.png
    gbp4b7tnrm64.png

Happy?

Sheesh guys just learn to manage your resources better.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I’m not even against it. I’m arguing against the unreasonable, hyperbolic, deceitful, deceptive, shortsighted, etc points of view. I’d like a little more to increase the rate I can bring up my champions, it’s really as simple as that but people want to make a mountain out of this molehill. Also if I was given access to unlimited resources I wouldn’t have much reason to keep playing and it would kill the game for me.

@CoatHang3r fair enough. Given @DNA3000's statement that t1alphas are no less available I'm willing to accept that as he is the most reasonable person on this forum, myself included lol. I still feel like they used to be available more from other sources like the civil war but whatever. But especially now that the uncollected monthly quest will grant a full 5* crystal every month and 5*s will be coming faster I do feel as though the availability of T1 alphas isn't keeping up with the progression of the game. I agree with your point that resources being too available could kill the game. I've never called for them to open the flood gates. They added t4 basic frags back to aq. If they would put some alpha frags in solo quests or whatever I'd be satisfied. Is that reasonable?
    Oh don't worry there are rewards for mordoks lab too... oh wait no alphas
    edited December 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You dont need to use every T4CC or rank every single 5 star you get. AGAIN, you dont need to open every single T4CC crystal or Greater Glory Crystals.

Would you please stop spamming this non sense thread.

I don't open any t4cc crystals. Don't open any glory crystals or greater glory crystals or t4cc frag crystals. Have 9 5*s at rank 1. I let a tech T4cc expire today and will let another one and a science expire in another week or so.
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Oh don't worry there are rewards for mordoks lab too... oh wait no alphas

That mindset really disgusts me.
    I don't disagree my mindset is annoying me too, but I can't get past the fact that they keep unbalancing the rewards more and more, so I'm less and less inclined to bother doing what I enjoy doing. Have to admit I'm very happy to see t2a shards in the eq rewards, then that negative voice says hey to use t2as you need more t1as as well. it's not the pace of ranking or the lack of t1as that really bothers me. It's the constant further imbalancing that's going on. There have been many truths spoken in this thread and others, t1as are available if you want to spend all your glory on them. But once you have a stash of other resources there is no easy way to balance them out. With all the great stuff that's happening this month and the holiday season everyone being busy, my alliance have decided to run some map 3 weeks this month now to hopefully get a few alphas
    @LeNoirFaineant Yes. Sounds like a reasonable request that is absent any irrational rationale, it’s not demanding and does not rely on the hyperbole present in most requests.

However, for me, in regards to the 5* shards I see them as an opportunity to pull a champ worth using alphas on and not a champ I must use alphas on. I’d like to see alpha frags added to the conqueror rewards from map5 maybe 6, possibly replacing the t4c frag crystals but as a whole map5 players likely value the t4c frags more than the alphas. So thats prolly a bad idea.

Also I have to note that they need limiters in place to meter progression. I would rather it be t1a/t4b as they are stable/reliable resources where t4cc can be volatile due to the possibility of rng denying you the classes you are after. That volatility has much less of an impact when you have a large pool to pull from when you simply cannot get the class you are after. Full circle.
    I'd prefer them to the t4cc frag crystals but you are probably right. Think I will leave this thread having achieved a rare level of agreement @CoatHang3r
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    my t1 alpha keep expiring for not having a good 5★ to rank up. And this guys have shortage of t1 alpha!! pathetic. Give me a good 5★ damm kabam.
    Yeah it's what highlighted the problem for me, my last 4 5*s have actually been decent, Ultron, old man Logan, se spidey and nightcrawler, that's 31alphas to get them to the ranks I want Them at
    Wait you think OML is good, am I am missing something?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Logan is probably one of the most underrated Champs.
    edited December 2017
    I have no issues with bottlenecks in principle. In my work we do debottleneck project for industrial facilities. The idea of these projects isn't to remove all bottlenecks because there will always be one unless everything is in perfect balance which isn't realistic. Bottlenecks that are in the upstream side of the processes are the worst because it will suppress production substantially and limits flexibility. Bottlenecks that are on the downstream side have much more flexibility than small bottlenecks on the upstream side. You always want extra capacity in the early part of the processes. This is my point, T1A is a building block resource that should be accessible where people who are getting all T1A available shouldn't be the limiting resource compared to higher rarity (not rarity from supply demand but level). I don't think it needs a significant change but a few more outlets that can get you T1A should be available.