**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is a 2022 calendar?

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Can this be a calendar in the 2022? We are aiming to rank up the 6s to r4 and we receive a calendar with 9000 t5 basic catalyst fragments? Really??????

Comments

• DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    SCP1504 said:

So it's free and that's fine
    But yea the only thing tb and paragon are getting out of this is iso

You could get a new 6*
    Never know
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    I just replied to the "only thing"
    New champs don't give iso
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 888 ★★★
    I just know the next god tier 6* is coming out of that mythic crystal to some lucky summoners. Good luck to you all!
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Terra said:

Complaining about free stuff is something I'll never understand

it's not that if something is free then it's okay regardless. What does a paladin do with a 4s crystal?
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    the best champ crystal is a 5*, regardless of progression.
    (The other crystals could do better, but statistically they won't for the vast majority of players)

That is fantastic if you are Proven - Uncollected.
    Not so much, for everyone else.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I agree with both sides on this discussion. I'm not one to complain about free stuff (and won't complain about this) but I also agree this sure isn't anything to get excited àbout.

Sure I'll take it and smile, but if I somehow missed a day, I likely wouldn't notice, and if I did notice, I sure wouldn't give it much thought or concern.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    The way that I view calendars is that there are two kinds: important and not-too-important ones. Stuff like the Christmas calendars are important and if they are underwhelming, I'll be mad. However, this calendar falls into the not-too-important category (IMO). I don't really care if it's great or trash. Obviously I'd rather take a great calendar than a trashy one, and I don't think this is an especially good one, but at the end of the day it kind of is what it is.

That being said, I feel like a "Legends celebration" could use a bit more pizazz than this. I know there are more things to come like a trade-in store and Halls of Healing/Fortune/Glory, but none of those things excite me. If Kabam decides to celebrate their legendary players, do that celebration justice. If the EOP hadn't been running, I would have suggested giving us a fun legends-created boss rush or something. Maybe it's a bit too much to ask for to have alongside EOP but just something fun that lives up to the legendary celebration name.

I still don't think this is one of those important events/calendars, but I think that the name always implies that it should be and that is kind of weird in my book.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    At least we get the 6* shard arena. Could care less about the rewards in the calendar.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    It’s a calendar that I have to contribute almost no effort just to get free stuff. I’m more interested in the stuff I do have to spend time doing. Really does feel weird to complain about free stuff 🤷‍♂️
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I mean we could get some more t5bc but i do not think that is going to happen
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I’m surprised you’re surprised