**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerfing champions

Is there even a point of ranking up good champions anymore??? you are releasing good champions that we are trying to get in crystals,we grind arena for them.if we are lucky enough to get them we are spending t4b,t4cc,alphas,gold,iso,and most important we spend our TIME to get all those stuff.and for what???? so we can see champions that we work hard for getting nerfed constantly. why is it???? it is our fault??? i don't think so. it is your poor planning and poor(or none) testing. so what should we do? wait few months to rank up new champions so we can see if they are getting nerfed??? and what about compensations for it? answer is always-they are not nerfed enough to get back everything you invested in them. it is just ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    don't worry.he will be nerfed when more people get him
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Sky_kitty what champs are being nerfed constantly?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    If it's in reference to Quake, those are fixes. Her Damage wasn't scaling properly with Richter, and she was never meant to Stun mid-Special.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    It stil some kind of a neft Becasse it has ben ther for sins. She wash relleas
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    If it's in reference to Quake, those are fixes. Her Damage wasn't scaling properly with Richter, and she was never meant to Stun mid-Special.

It was mentioned in another thread that she WAS working as intended (brought up after the parrying specials discussion).

I also notice you don't mention the Mordo NERF at all. That one must cut you deep. How does the Kabam white knight defend that?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    Is there even a point of ranking up good champions anymore??? you are releasing good champions that we are trying to get in crystals,we grind arena for them.if we are lucky enough to get them we are spending t4b,t4cc,alphas,gold,iso,and most important we spend our TIME to get all those stuff.and for what???? so we can see champions that we work hard for getting nerfed constantly. why is it???? it is our fault??? i don't think so. it is your poor planning and poor(or none) testing. so what should we do? wait few months to rank up new champions so we can see if they are getting nerfed??? and what about compensations for it? answer is always-they are not nerfed enough to get back everything you invested in them. it is just ridiculous

Which Champions are getting nerfed constantly? Please provide proof for your claims. Hela/Loki combo lasted about 2 weeks before it was updated and for good reason. So is what you are saying that within 2 weeks you got a 4/5* hela and had a maxed Loki and were tearing up LoL? Or did you hear about the unintentional damage output and spent money trying to get her and now you are disappointed that Loki can only put out 100k damage? Hela is still a good champion and Loki can be If used right. Stop blaming the fact that you CHOSE to spend money getting her on Kabam. They never promised Loki/Hela synergies to put out 350k damage.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Trandafir wrote: »

Please stop with this.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    The problem is that they don't work lime they were supposed to! We see it usually in reverse, i.e. they don't work as well as they are supposed to. In this case the Mal function is in our favor...in the past they would just withhold the champ so no one duped them and unlocked the Mal function. Then they would fix it later, examples of that are Vision, Hulk, Spidey...but then we didn't have awakening gems or sig stones. They can't hide the issue that way anymore. People get them, drop an awakening and are "what the hell?" Or are,"Hell yes!" Recently some of the Mal functions have resulted in the latter...the bottom line is that the champs should not be released until they are bug free!
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    don't worry.he will be nerfed when more people get him

After basic arena I bet once everyone gets him, he wont bleed or regen. You will have to have a synergy to do so.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Please stop with this.

Lol thats not infinite.. Gambit, Hulk, and Ronan do that to... Nerf them all... Just reduce all 5star stats to 2* stats.. Them make event quest have more life than LOL. So any progression isnt possible.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Please stop with this.

Let him continue to pout about not having blade. Who cares? Nothing’s going to happen to blade anymore now that they fixed his regen/power bar bug.

Don’t stop ever. Even after he gets blade, i hope he keeps posting about him.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I just don't understand this community. Kabam is about to release potentially the best patch in MCoC history and we have multiple threads **** about so called "nerfs"

What a joke.

Have you played the patch yet and do you honestly have any reason to assume it will run well

Can you read the word "potentially"? Of course kabam has the ability to completely screw this up with some major bugs BUT the content quantity and quality of this patch is far and above anything we have ever gotten in 1 month.
  • Options
    i have never spent money on this game.you guys are just not paying long enough or you are just ignorants. most of good champions we get after some time they get nerfed because they release event in which that champions is great at. that is the point.that champions are op untill we get them.then they said it is not working as they wanted. who is next? hyperion or sparky??? mephisto probably when he comes in phc. so we just should spend money on it? because they are op and we should wait first few monts to see if they get nerfed?????
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    :neutral:
  • Options
    and even if we CHOSE to send on that champions we are buying them as they are when they are released.not nerfed
  • Options
    Sky has it right. Part of the problem is that this is a pattern and you should know that but when the latest and greatest come out everybody wants to blow themselves out to get them. As sky points out...they are very soon added to the phc and then the next latest and greatest is introduced and the cycle begins again...and it is far easier to accept the nerfing if you didn't bust ass or drop wads of units to get them...I have spent money but never on champs...and no not much! So break the cycle. Chill when they come out and set em aside and don't dump a bunch of goods on em!
  • Options
    I have half the god tier 4 star champs...they came from built crystals. Some are still waiting for 4/40. Never gonna need a rank down!
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★

I know you are from one of them who got hurt in not pulling him
    And now babbling everywhere to call a nerf
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★

Dude please for a long time she's been able to do that and kabam never said she wasnt meant to stun so please stop
  • Options

I know you are from one of them who got hurt in not pulling him
    And now babbling everywhere to call a nerf

“Omg you must nerf someone that doesn’t have 100% stun chance even with a ridiculous stun team synergy.”

“Don’t worry about all the champs that have 100% stun chance by themselves with no synergy because I already have them.”

Just ignore his whining. He’ll get over it.