Options

Toads PI bugged

Hi there,

with the new Update, Toads PI went way down.
My r3 looks more like an r1.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    bxdbxd Posts: 25

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,519 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    This somehow always happens to one or two champs every other update or so
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,175 ★★★★
    Yep... just noticed this as well. I was doing arena and was like where did my Toad go...?

Jublieed is R1 sig 100 and more than my unawakened R3 Toad 🧐

• Options
    Yeah mine has went from 16500 to 12000
  • Options
    Viz_NorvisViz_Norvis Posts: 25
    Same here
  • Options
    me too, couldn’t find him for an R3 & R4’s arena synergy team
  • Options
    Dizzy90Dizzy90 Posts: 9
    Same here, couldnt find him amoung my 5 star max out champs.
  • Options
    I am also facing the same issue. Toad PI is down
  • Options
    Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is working on a fix for it.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    Thanks Kabam Zibiit for the info!
  • Options
    Just performed the latest update to get the Titania event quest etc, and noticed my R2 6* Toad has gone from about 11500 down to less than 9000. He’s basically rated lower than other 6* champs I have that have not yet ranked to R2. Anyone else having the same issue?
  • Options
    Lol! Not that I know of. I don’t get it - over 11k to less than 9K. SMH.
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    jdeck59 said:

Looks like it's just you. This hasn't been posted anywhere else. Did you do something to upset Kabam?

multiple posts on this...
  • Options
    Can you share more info? It seems to be the same case with one of my alliance members.
  • Options
    Hi. After recent update I tried to upgrade my 6* R2 Sunspot. Before that move my Sunspot awakened rating was showing above 14k (no boost) as soon as I upgraded to R3 his rating dropped to 13k odd. Need guidance and help in this matter.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Hi. After recent update I tried to upgrade my 6* R2 Sunspot. Before that move my Sunspot awakened rating was showing above 14k (no boost) as soon as I upgraded to R3 his rating dropped to 13k odd. Need guidance and help in this matter.

If u rank up and don't lvl up it drops. It is known
  • Options
    Coppin said:

It never happened before and I have levelled him up till 11. Still he is not even at 14k mark. Does it always happens that ranking up drops down the actual rating ?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

It never happened before and I have levelled him up till 11. Still he is not even at 14k mark. Does it always happens that ranking up drops down the actual rating ?
    Yes and is intended, to push players to lvl up... Lvl 11 out of 45 is low.. u will notice the increase at higher lvls
  • Options
    I wish I could, but beyond the obvious change in value I couldn’t find an old screen shot showing what Toad was worth as compared to now.
  • Options
    jdeck59 said:

Looks like it's just you. This hasn't been posted anywhere else. Did you do something to upset Kabam?

(sarcasm, probably prompted because of how many new posts keep getting created separately about this issue).

Kabam knows about this and is looking into it (re: Toad's drop in PI rating).

There is NO nerf.
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,642
    Hey everyone,

It looks like this issue has been resolved on our end, can you check your Toads and let me know if everything is back to normal, please!
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

It looks like this issue has been resolved on our end, can you check your Toads and let me know if everything is back to normal, please!

Everything looks Toad-ally normal now
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

It’s good for me, Toad PI is back
  • Options
    Dizzy90Dizzy90 Posts: 9
    Thanks kabam for solving the problem B)