How's your prep for act 8.1 so far!!??

Raj_PipaliyaRaj_Pipaliya Member Posts: 29 β˜…
I have these items and 35 energy refills so far and I'm planning to explore 8.1 before 16th sep..πŸ˜…
Β«1

Comments

• Raj_PipaliyaRaj_Pipaliya Member Posts: 29 β˜…

…… do you plan to sleep?

jk… kinda.. but I have a similar number of revives stashed, really need to work on my energy refills.
    I won't sleep I'll grind it for whole night
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,096 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How do you save up so many energy refills? Mine expire well before then.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve got some 23 refills and some 40-50 revives
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i still got a bit of act 7 left then ill 100% then ill take down 8.1
  • Raj_PipaliyaRaj_Pipaliya Member Posts: 29 β˜…

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,096 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I bought that uncollected monthly eq complition offer of 1k units and other refills from refills and revive farming
    Got it. I have one lane left of uncollected and cav before initial completion, and will do those both on Tuesday night so I have them ready to purchase Wednesday night when needed.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hmm i do not really Prep. Act content is not THAT hard anymore with a developed roster

Very true but i know black widow scintilla is gonna drain some revives in the first couple of runs
    May be very correct πŸ˜…
  • Fire_3Fire_3 Member Posts: 129 β˜…
    30 Refills, 48+15 L1s, 15 L2s , 3 L3s
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I haven't really prepped at all. I've used up almost all of my energy refills exploring Act 6 recently. While I could have saved them for 8.1, I really did need something to do at the time so I have no regrets. I also used up a lot of my revives on that Kraven in EOP. As such, I'm mostly out of most kinds of resources at the moment.

I'll probably pick up the Cav EQ completion offer if it's similar to how they've been the past few months. That should get me through a chunk of it at least.
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 β˜…β˜…
    I was thinking about buying the Cav EQ offer for the refills for 8.1 but it didnt show up. Very strange, has this happened to anyone else?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hmm i do not really Prep. Act content is not THAT hard anymore with a developed roster

Energy refills though
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I was thinking about buying the Cav EQ offer for the refills for 8.1 but it didnt show up. Very strange, has this happened to anyone else?

remind me when we get it after completion or exploration?
    Completion
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why the need for all the revives?
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Member Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm gonna start with only completion need to save units for Cyber offers, after that I'll start exploring it slowly
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Soloing every fight don’t need prep
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guys also don't forget about that 1k offer you get from uncollected eq completion or exploration! I am also grinding units alongside revives
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 489 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I have these items and 35 energy refills so far and I'm planning to explore 8.1 before 16th sep..πŸ˜…

5 revives is all I got
  • SnakepSnakep Member Posts: 362 β˜…β˜…β˜…

106 solo revives (plus 5 waiting to be claimed from solo event rewards), 34 energy refills. I’m ready for anything kabam could throw out, lol. I’m not prepping for act 8, just always spend any unused energy farming revives.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Energy refills though
    I am not planning on β€œbinge” playing it through :smile: I will enjoy and take my time and will play it slowly path after path.

There will be nothing I desperately need when exploring 8.1. There are not many game modes which bring fun (yes looking at you Battlegrounds and AQ), but Act content is enjoyable.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Will it have rewards for speedrun? Like they did Wolverine WX?
  • SnakepSnakep Member Posts: 362 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SuelGames said:

Will it have rewards for speedrun? Like they did Wolverine WX?

No, they have said no more legends runs in story modes.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Energy refills though
    I am not planning on β€œbinge” playing it through :smile: I will enjoy and take my time and will play it slowly path after path.

There will be nothing I desperately need when exploring 8.1. There are not many game modes which bring fun (yes looking at you Battlegrounds and AQ), but Act content is enjoyable.
    In the same boat. When act 7 dropped I explored ecery chapter within the first week or 2. Sucks to wait another 3 months after that so I will take my time now.
  • Ganesh10aGanesh10a Member Posts: 17 β˜…
    Do we have any information about when is Act 8.1 launching ?
  • priyan1901priyan1901 Member Posts: 10 β˜…
    Ganesh10a said:

Do we have any information about when is Act 8.1 launching ?

14 September
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 733 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Revives? I don’t need no stinking revives. I got MCOC N00b’s videos.