**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Psylocke in a 5* Crystal?

AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
et0ocvjakmfn.png
I really hope someone doesn't pull a 4* champ from a 5* crystal

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Anonymous, wow good catch, didn't even notice that. Hope this is just a visual bug and not a real problem, else Kabam better fixes it ASAP before some honest players fall victim to this. In the future, before I open any 5* crystal, I better check for this too (never imagine this type of "bug" in the first place). Thanks for your sharing! :)
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I realized after I made this thread, there was a duplicate thread already open before mine. But I hope it's a visual glitch as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Unless someone actually pulls her, it's just a visual glitch.
  • KinggyyKinggyy Posts: 37
    Seeing her in the actual crystal I don’t think that’s a glitch
    I would hope that if someone pulls her, it would actually be a 5*.
  • Mlee1829Mlee1829 Posts: 75
    edited December 2017
    I got 5 star iceman. But she was the next champ
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Kinggyy wrote: »

The Spin doesn't reflect the actual outcome. It's just a visual effect. When you click Open or Spin, the outcome is determined. The Champs in the Spin are just computer-generated possibilities. Unless I see someone actually pull her, my thought is that it's a visual error.

You're right in that it's probably a visual error. But after putting in the effort to earn 15,000 5-star shards I'm not keen on even a very slim possibility of an error like this. However much my 4-star Psylocke could do with awakening!

It would be nice to hear an acknowledgement from a moderator on this subject. Then they can sort it out in the unscheduled emergency maintenance 24 hours after we all upgrade to 17.0.
    Kinggyy wrote: »

The Spin doesn't reflect the actual outcome. It's just a visual effect. When you click Open or Spin, the outcome is determined. The Champs in the Spin are just computer-generated possibilities. Unless I see someone actually pull her, my thought is that it's a visual error.

You're right in that it's probably a visual error. But after putting in the effort to earn 15,000 5-star shards I'm not keen on even a very slim possibility of an error like this. However much my 4-star Psylocke could do with awakening!

It would be nice to hear an acknowledgement from a moderator on this subject. Then they can sort it out in the unscheduled emergency maintenance 24 hours after we all upgrade to 17.0.

I'm not sure if anyone is online at this hour. Possibly. I'm not sure their schedule. If people want to wait, by all means. I get it. I'm just sharing my thoughts on it. It's most likely a visual glitch.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Guys do NOT open your 5* crystal as it’s not a visual bug, if you get that psylocke you will get a 4* version, there’s already a few screenshots going round of unlucky people pulling her.
    Guys do NOT open your 5* crystal as it’s not a visual bug, if you get that psylocke you will get a 4* version, there’s already a few screenshots going round of unlucky people pulling her.

I've seen shots of her in the roll. None who actually pulled her.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    If u Can prov it with a shot of it not only. From the cystal But from the ally tap so u Can show it it com from a 5 Stars.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    no screenshots still?? Thats strange as people want to cause so much noise about a visual glitch that they know it is?? Gone quiet on here now??

Where are the compo and RDT claims??
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Quit your trolling. Your screenshot proves nothing and you still haven't provided evidence otherwise.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Got the same8ww7jhye4md9.png
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Uvrg1111 wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

I agree, that is a typo. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit please explain this TO EVERYONE

It old bro ir from december bro
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Kabam has a knowledged this in the past. You can’t pull her from the crystal even if she’s in the reel and on the crystal screen
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    It’s been around a few months I don’t have any knowledge of anyone getting one so you should be fine
    Wow, resurrected an old thread lol
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Wow, resurrected an old thread lol

I did not even check the date I thought they fixed it a while back