**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 8 Chapter 1: Casting Shadows - Coming Sept 21, 2022!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Did they cut the t5b from 7.4? Am I remembering that right?
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★

TyEdge said:

No, it was half T5bx2, so I total per chapter
    7.4 paths have 2 45000fragment pickups on the path in each quest. So that’s 12 T5b
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★

• Options

TyEdge said:

No, it was half T5bx2, so I total per chapter
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/298154/act-7-chapter-4-kangdom-come-out-now/p1

Not in 7.4.
  • Options
    TheGoauldTheGoauld Posts: 33
    Hello @Kabam Miike
    Concerning visual bug on act8.1.6 black widow boss her trap cannot be seen. I used a number of items (revives and potions and boosts…)
    Is kabam gonna send compensations
    Thank you
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    KAYDA said:

If anyone is struggling to get through, I recommend MCOC NOOB's channel on YouTube. He is probably the best MCOC content creator out there. He makes videos for both easy path for completion, and 100% exploration.

Plot twist - you are mcoc noob undercover
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    @kabam anyone

Why are these rewards worse than buying your way through battlegrounds or any single version of EOP ?!?

I see everyone celebrating these rewards but they almost feel not worth the effort compared to other available content
    EOP
    gives you 2 full t3a and 2 full t6b
    8 FIGHTS!!!

Pay too play (which is a complete load of ****) battlegrounds gives a GENERIC GEM if you spend enough to make Kabam happy (since skill has zero to do with the mode) still smh about how people are paying for rewards they still have to spend weeks playing to get.

In both modes the rewards take a big steaming dump in act 8 which is 24 paths and a ton of energy

Silly af
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

@kabam anyone

Why are these rewards worse than buying your way through battlegrounds or any single version of EOP ?!?

I see everyone celebrating these rewards but they almost feel not worth the effort compared to other available content
    EOP
    8 FIGHTS!!!

Pay too play (which is a complete load of ****) battlegrounds gives a GENERIC GEM if you spend enough to make Kabam happy (since skill has zero to do with the mode) still smh about how people are paying for rewards they still have to spend weeks playing to get.

In both modes the rewards take a big steaming dump in act 8 which is 24 paths and a ton of energy

Silly af

Rewards are only one kind of motivation to play. Personally I am here to have fun, and EOP? Not fun. Act 8.1 meanwhile has been fun so far.

The rewards for 8.1 are good. If you want to pay your way thru BG instead then go for it. No need to throw a fit about it.
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    These are literally only the 1st chapter rewards. Not ACT rewards.

They are spot on for effort to reward ratio
  • Options
    @kabam wow it was really messy fight without the vfx.... would have been solo of scytalis...bt meh.... compensation on the way...lol
  • Options
    lonelylonely Posts: 16
    these rewards look great. but im far off still. im stuck on 5.2.4 yellowjacket fight. i always get hit by atleast one of his power stings and that just kills me.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

@kabam anyone

EOP
    8 FIGHTS!!!

Silly af

Good one, I needed a laugh 🤣🤣
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    lonely said:

these rewards look great. but im far off still. im stuck on 5.2.4 yellowjacket fight. i always get hit by atleast one of his power stings and that just kills me.

I don't recall that particular fight but if you're struggling to dex his sp1 it's all about spacing, when he has a bar, end your combo with a light attack but only a 4 hit combo, dash back (hopefully this pokes him to throw that sp1) then dex as normal. You need to have a little bit of space between you and him when he throws it in order to dex fully. Failing that push to sp2 as its much easier to dex from close quarters
  • Options
    Mackey said:

CoMinow said:

@kabam anyone

EOP
    8 FIGHTS!!!

Silly af

Good one, I needed a laugh 🤣🤣
    The facts aren’t even right. Like, it’s 8 fights if you could somehow get all 23 points in one go. You have to do the finale twice. Most of the objectives you’re doing at least twice. (I just became paragon last night so I’ve ignored those objectives)
  • Options
    A few thoughts on 8.1 - I really enjoyed my first clear, including the boss fight, even though I couldn’t see the traps. I didn’t try weapon paths yet but I liked what I did. The act 7 boss fights were an adventure for me (I just banged out exploration over the last 2-3 months) so it felt great to adjust quickly to this one. I definitely plan to explore incrementally as free time allows.

Has anyone figured out what attack boosts you get for each of the 6-star ranks? It’s be nice to know what added benefit going to r3 offers as I head toward exploration.
  • Options
    StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 37
    Just went through it once, and this was a lot of fun. Excited to explore it.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

@kabam anyone

EOP
    8 FIGHTS!!!

Silly af

Get out of here.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

@kabam anyone

EOP
    8 FIGHTS!!!

Silly af

You’re focusing on the rewards too much.

Content is for fun, enjoyment and personal satisfaction.

It’s not even “difficult” content.
  • Options
    Following up - anyone got hard numbers on the attack boost?
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 106
    8.1 was great! Got to 100% on day 3. Ready for 8.2 now