**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I hereby forfeit the right to complain about RNG for the rest of my life

I don't have many 6*'s but this one definitely takes the cake for the best pull I've had so far.

I haven't really looked into how he works since I never expected to actually pull him. I do know that he's insane when duped, but is he still solid without it?

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Yes and more than solid - congrats
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Terra gave a good breakdown. I would only add that special intercepts count as intercepts for adding charges, he becomes stun immune for a short time after performing one of his feats, up to 3 charges will carry over to the next fight depending on if you perform all 3 actions and these charges never go away so after 4-6 fights he can be fully ramped up for the rest of the quest, and because his heavy has two hits, an easy way to heavy an unstunned opponent is to parry and then heavy as the parry expires. If you time it right you get two charges, but even if you are early the second hit will land after the stun has expired. He is also suicide friendly. Congrats and I hope you get him duped.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Note: as long as he has a completed frat, he’s stun immune, it’ll just knock off one of the charges
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★

thats cute but rng is ridiculously broken. kabam needs to fix this lol

Wait I'm about to get my first 6 star so maybe don't fix the rng till then lol
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★

Thank you for returning my luck to me just before I 100% 8.1 @Toyota_2015

No problem bro. I will gladly take a 6* Iron Fist now just for you :)
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    wheatmann said:

thats cute but rng is ridiculously broken. kabam needs to fix this lol

Wait I'm about to get my first 6 star so maybe don't fix the rng till then lol
    just r4ed my herc :D r3 hulkling and r2 omega sent. RNG rigged.. >:)