**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Store Correction Compensation. Kindly explain .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I am not able to understand how i got so low tokens . I should have gotten around 3k as per what i calculated. My other alliance mates have received the correct compensation .

I have spent so many tokens already so based on that this number i received in mail is so low . Can someone explain how this worked and if this is a bug ? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Jax

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 971 ★★★★
    Do we get only a certain percentage spent in return? Genuine question, cuz I only got 40 tokens back....
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Do we get only a certain percentage spent in return? Genuine question, cuz I only got 40 tokens back....

I am curious to know myself . What me and my alliance mates thought that 6* shards costed 680 tokens before , now since i am Paragon so it costs 450 tokens . Difference is 230 tokens.

I bought 20k 6* shards in last 3 days . So 230 * 20 = 4600 tokens. That was we were thinking we would get.

did you become paragon after buying the shards maybe? if no
    contact support
    forums cant help you on this front probably

No ...i was paragon much before the change happened. I have already raised a ticket to Kabam for the same. Posted on forums too to check if others also are facing the same issue.
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    Idk how this system works. I haven't gotten any compensation at all. Now I'm nog expecting much but I've bought at least 10 sig stones, probably more. So i should have at least gotten like 200-300 tokens in compensation, but i haven't received anything and some of my alliance mates got theirs several hours ago.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I got 2k but it still seems way off.
  • PhunkEqPhunkEq Posts: 48
    Did everybody received it? Cuz I didn't :-/
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I got over 10k back. I’ve purchased the max number of 6* shards possible before the change was made.
  • Bvukas11Bvukas11 Posts: 85
    PhunkEq said:

Did everybody received it? Cuz I didn't :-/

I haven't received anything yet hopefully in the next 24hrs the rest of us will.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Didn’t get anything here ether
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    They never said the “compensation” would cover all purchases since battleground release. Could very well be in the last x number of days. Something is better then nothing, the original price wasn’t a bug or incorrectly advertised so getting something back is a nice show of good faith.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I got 2k and it seemed low, but idk how the calculation worked
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I dodnt even get anything so far
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I got 9k
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I got 2K back. Haven't done the math but it seemed relatively correct. I bought the following

30 x 6* Sig Stones
    10 x 11,250 T5B Fragments
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    I got 6,900.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    I have not gotten anything yet??
    Skydad23 said:

I have not gotten anything yet??

Many people haven't...might take few hours more i guess .
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    You only get something back if the things you purchased changed in price. I only got 6 star shards, price didn't change so I wont get anything.

If you get bought something that changed in value, I think sig stones are an example, then you get back the difference.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

You only get something back if the things you purchased changed in price. I only got 6 star shards, price didn't change so I wont get anything.

If you get bought something that changed in value, I think sig stones are an example, then you get back the difference.

Yes, we understand how it works. However, many people have got the wrong amounts or nothing at all.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,160 ★★★★

SandeepS said:

Yes, we understand how it works. However, many people have got the wrong amounts or nothing at all.
    I guess if they explained the cut off point that might help.
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 169 ★★
    @Kabam Jax would you happen to have some info on the topic, or enquiring internally to figure out why so much discrepancy. Thanks 🙏🏽
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    The Price difference for what I bought before store update and the current prices is about 16k Trophy Tokens and I haven’t received any compensation
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    edited October 2022
    I got like 12k plus some change. Am happy, but many of my fellow summoners haven't received anything yet. Btw, pulled hitmonkey(new), duped sasquatch and CM(classic) 6 stars. :) using these tokens
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Still haven’t received anything is this intentional
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    haven't received it yet
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    Me neither. Spent 10k in t3a catalyst two days before the change so expect 6k back
    Any word from mods. will be genuinely appreciated. People have been waiting for a while now.