**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Og vision unit cost

2»

Comments

• Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    420sam wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »
    I think we established he was 4k.
    Can anyone answer the question below?
    Do you have to buy all the unit packs to unlock the deal or can you use units you already have?

Nope, he was $100:
    unw02a51ooh2.png

Still incorrect. Having a picture of someone posting on the Internet is not fact lol. You had to get the 3* version for 1,000 units which unlocked the 4* version for 3,100 units. That’s over $100. Talking strictly last year’s offer.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Do you have to buy all the unit packs to unlock the deal or can you use units you already have?

Nope, he was $100:
    unw02a51ooh2.png

Still incorrect. Having a picture of someone posting on the Internet is not fact lol. You had to get the 3* version for 1,000 units which unlocked the 4* version for 3,100 units. That’s over $100. Talking strictly last year’s offer.

Actually you are referring to two different offers. He/she is referring to the first offer which was Vision for $99.99. You are referring to a subsequent offer.
    First offer was 2015 which would fit with the 2 years ago in his/her post.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

Nope, he was $100:
    unw02a51ooh2.png

Actually you are referring to two different offers. He/she is referring to the first offer which was Vision for $99.99. You are referring to a subsequent offer.

The original topic of this post is how much it cost the last time he was offered, so I explained how much it cost last time he was offered. I also explicitly stated that in my comment that you quoted.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Nope, he was $100:
    unw02a51ooh2.png

The original topic of this post is how much it cost the last time he was offered, so I explained how much it cost last time he was offered. I also explicitly stated that in my comment that you quoted.

So, again you are referring to two different offers. That does not make either of you wrong.
  • Options

Nope, he was $100:
    unw02a51ooh2.png

I don't care what you posted, he/she is just as right as you when he/she is referring to a different offer.

Lol really you flagged me? Ok well whatever you want to believe but no it’s not correct because that was not what he was recently offered at.
  • Options

Nope, he was $100:
    unw02a51ooh2.png

I don't care what you posted, he/she is just as right as you when he/she is referring to a different offer.

Lol really you flagged me? Ok well whatever you want to believe but no it’s not correct because that was not what he was recently offered at.

Nope, and I edited my reply to be a little more understanding.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    What is the point to spend on a character, we know that no champ can overpower the game, if he is available and being used widely, I am sure people will start screaming for nerf. At the end in the name of balance , everything will be fair. I learned the lesson hard way so I will not go crazy on any champ ,at least not going to spend like crazy. Just a thought

The concept of disposable income differs from individuals.

Just because your are not willing to spend....
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Seems like the 3500 is right. Didn't have them at the time (never seem to when good offers pop up) but got the 3 and since he will not dupe he has been added to a crossover squad for arenas.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Last time it was indeed 500 to unlock the 3500 deal.
    Took it, ranked and awakened him and he is worth every unit and sig stone used.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

Nope, he was $100:
    unw02a51ooh2.png

My comment referred to what he was originally (meaning FIRST) offered for. Sorry, if that is too hard for you to understand. Therefore your response talking about the most recent offer is INCORRECT and OFF TOPIC! But nice try.
  • Options
    @Viper1987 and @420sam You are talking about two different offers. You are both right, lol.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    What is the point to spend on a character, we know that no champ can overpower the game, if he is available and being used widely, I am sure people will start screaming for nerf. At the end in the name of balance , everything will be fair. I learned the lesson hard way so I will not go crazy on any champ ,at least not going to spend like crazy. Just a thought

The concept of disposable income differs from individuals.

Just because your are not willing to spend....

Oh, so you are one of those who talks about balance in the game in terms of spending, My comment was not a decision but a suggestion, and it doesn’t mean everyone will follow that. It’s like if someone has experienced something bitter in taste, I am just sharing my bitter experience. Yes I have spent crazy amount of money in this game, which I have realized when I saw my Apple account cause it’s very convenient just put your finger on home button and Kabamed 😂
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I still can't see it answered anywhere if you can use units you already have or do you have to buy the unit packs to unlock the offer?
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    I haven't seen this asked or explained anywhere, but what are the differences between the two visions, besides appearance?

OG Vision has the ability to generate power about every 20 seconds automatically. Vision AOU has the ability to power steal.