**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

ICE PHOENIX

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,429 ★★★★★
You have to change her someway asap. Seatin did a livestream with her and with a 4/55 SL he managed to have 15% health remaining ALL FROM COLDSNAP. A 5/50 champion will not survive that. Please change it and do not say "USE MEPHISTO" Please Kabam, change this fun & interactive content that you just added.

Comments

• Options
    I actually enjoy the difficulty, finally something thats challenging to deal with but also possible.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,451 ★★★★★
    It BS. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This is ****. Did you not learn your lesson last time you had a stacked Iceman?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Ice Phoenix is definitely not possible through skill alone. It will take revives and potions for most people.
  • Options
    People*
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I just faced her and holy ****, that's just near impossible without a Mephisto. She even has heal block on you...
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    It's balls indeed but there's one more out that Mephisto, you can try using AV and hope the Coldsnap falls off (which is a good chance to).
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,597 ★★★★★
    This node is total bs you take nearly 20k damage that you can’t advoid, this is basically stopping the vast majority of players from clearing this conten @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,451 ★★★★★
    Roge works to But cant help Thah much either.
  • Options
    Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    I can't get more than 10-13 hits in before dying to cold snap. This is absurd.
  • Options
    MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    You got to tune that down please..as someone who got one 5/50 champ it's not doable without spending lots of units
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    You got to tune that down please..as someone who got one 5/50 champ it's not doable without spending lots of units

gonna be honest here, while it's probably very much ****, i'd also understand if 5/50s weren't meant for the uncollected difficulty.
  • Options
    Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    This really is an issue. This is not "challenging" -- this is simply stacking the deck. And this is only a MINI boss. I literally cannot get more than 11 hits in before dying. This is completely unreasonable.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Another **** **** from the company. I just had enough of they treat us like **** and dont respect us thinking we gonna sit there and take there ****.
  • Options
    kbvkpqcxs3ew.jpeg
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 464 ★★★
    Yeah, this is a nonsense. I’m all for challenging content but this is just cheap.
  • Options
    Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    This thread needs to be bumped to the top for the next 30 days
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,519 ★★★★★
    Remember it is the base attack also so it will do more than normal like use a tech or regen to help out on surviving
  • Options
    djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    @Sirnoob first of all whole quest is allready difficult and no1 talking about how bs modok is because its not broken u can still mange every node and even if u spend money u can finish it. now explane how i can win against ice phoneic none of my r5 champ have that much health by the way i have 15 4* r5 and sec if i dont have r4 5* theres no way i can win fight against her/him whatever its fight were u have 10 sec or at best 15 sec after u die so how many times i should revive and fully heal my champs to bit her only once ? if people are **** about that i think its fair **** and needs to be changed or nerfed little bit
  • Options
    Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    Haha haha