**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Rewards Revealed! Solo/Alliance Events, Victory Track, Gladiator’s Circuit and More!

Comments

• Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    What exactly is "roughly by three"?
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157
    Please someone answer me
    Can i change my masteries FREE only for BG?
    And if yes,how?

• Options
    mik1147mik1147 Posts: 21
    This all means nothing when BG is full of cheaters which need to be removed and prevented in the future...
  • Options
    ValrozValroz Posts: 185 ★★
    These are 90% of the match ups I get.

Come to think of it, I feel that it would be more appropriate to call Battle Grounds instead to Battle Rosters, since it has really little to do with skill but more of what roster and champs you have.

90% of the times I won was because my opponent's roster was just the same way my roster was against the roster on the pictures.

• Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    edited October 2022
    Hello.
    I have a question do I have to spend all tokens this season? Can I leave them for the next season when the store is reset?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Good evening, season 1 is coming to an end, when is the date for season 2 please if there is a date of course ??
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Good evening, season 1 is coming to an end, when is the date for season 2 please if there is a date of course ??

1 week after season ends.
  • Options
    Duo_Kulio said:

Hello.
    I have a question do I have to spend all tokens this season? Can I leave them for the next season when the store is reset?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    Arjun_panditArjun_pandit Posts: 7

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike

All tokens and marks stay between seasons just like glory and loyalty. But there is a cap on how many tokens you can hold.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

@Kabam Miike

All tokens and marks stay between seasons just like glory and loyalty. But there is a cap on how many tokens you can hold.
    Where did you get this information?
  • Options
    Duo_Kulio said:

Buttehrs said:

@Kabam Miike

Kabam Jax has stated it in other threads.
  • Options

• Options
    Buttehrs said:

Duo_Kulio said:

Buttehrs said:

@Kabam Miike

Kabam Jax has stated it in other threads.
    Ok. Thanks
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    What is the limit/cap on how many tokens you can posses at one time?
  • Options
    FinkFink Posts: 14
    I’ve looked through the announcements and cannot find if season 2 begins immediately after season 1 or if there is a break in between. I also read in the announcements that we would get more clarification for the changes that will take effect in season 2, but cannot find anything new. Does anyone have more information on this or has this information just not been provided yet? Thanks for anybody s help with this!!
  • Options
    @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike will there be any more store updates next season ? I know it just got updated a week back but i wanted to be sure as i have 19k tokens that i am planning to spend.
  • Options
    SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Can anyone please tell when rewards will be out. I couldn't get chance to read this huge thread. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    Sunstruck said:

Can anyone please tell when rewards will be out. I couldn't get chance to read this huge thread. Thanks in advance.

The event ends in roughly 22 hours. I'd imagine 12 hours ish (rough estimate based on duration after AW season ends) after that event ends.
  • Options
    overcaseovercase Posts: 2
    for when the rewards.
  • Options
    When are we getting info on season 2 nodes ?? One more thing i am curious about is , do we have to climb the victory track again in next season ?
  • Options
    Waiting for reward can be boring 🤔
  • Options
    StenniozaoStenniozao Posts: 9
    Toooooo much boring waiting those rewards!!! Its a joke enter and close game expecting that!
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

When are we getting info on season 2 nodes ?? One more thing i am curious about is , do we have to climb the victory track again in next season ?

Yes everyone back to start, do not pass go, do not collect 200
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Did anyone else not get to actually use their t5cc selector?
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Need to stop giving us so much t5C which we can’t even use.