Options

Will MCOC Ever Return for NYCC?

I was at NYCC this year and felt the omission of MCOC booth. I believe this is the second year MCOC has not been there. I remember the feeling of excitement seeing the MCOC booth every year as players try to get the best time in hopes to get onto the Marvel main stage. I miss seeing all my fav youtubers and fellow MCOC players there. Will we ever see that again?

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,824 ★★★★★
    doubt it. The impression I got when they made the announcement they wouldn't be there this year was that they weren't going back.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Better if they went to Baltimore Comic Con in late October. That con is centrally located and at a travel hub. MCOC would bring more people to the con and Convention center is big enough to handle them
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,768 ★★★★★
    It's probably better if not. With everything going on in the game recently, likely it wouldn't be a good environment
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Better if they went to Baltimore Comic Con in late October. That con is centrally located and at a travel hub. MCOC would bring more people to the con and Convention center is big enough to handle them

Problem with the the Baltimore one, and I've been a couple time before COVID times, is that the attendance there is sparse at best. Probably wouldn't be worth their time.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

It's probably better if not. With everything going on in the game recently, likely it wouldn't be a good environment

I felt that too. They'd probably yell at Jax and Mike to get on their computers and start fixing bugs.. And they're not even coders!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

My understanding is it isn't entirely ruled out, but it's not exactly likely.

Every time NYCC comes up in internal conversation I yell about sending me there. I've been told I'm on a travel freeze as a result. aha

I've heard the majestic tales of past NYCCs and they awesome interactions with the community. I'd love to be able to experience that, personally. I know there have been conversations about other community events or meetups, but nothing confirmed.

Sounds like you're going to have to pull a MacGyver and just take your vacation when Comic-Con happens and show up with a hand drawn sign
  • Options
    Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65
    Are you guys coming this year?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,839 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Ramil0222 said:

Are you guys coming this year?

No. Have a nice day! And pls do not necro