**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong Battleground Alliance Rank Rewards

RickGrimes_King73RickGrimes_King73 Posts: 64
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
These are my alliance rank rewards,

While this different alliance got a smaller point total but softer higher in ranking somehow.

So can someone explain why this happened or is this a bug other alliance have suffered?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully they say something about this. Seems like a different problem than I've seen posted around.
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    There is also a problem with us! the alliance had a 3x lower result of 1-10% and we had 81-100%.
  • Options
    They're probably working to fix it, but it sure is annoying. I know they've acknowledged the missing selectors in rewards that went out, but I can't find where they've said anything about alliances that received the wrong placement.

Then again, I'm not great at finding what I'm looking for in the forums anyway.
  • Options
    Sorry 3.28 mln (i cant edit older post)
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

It seems this issue has impacted a handful of summoners and, as a result, we have the team looking into what caused it.

That's all the information we have right now, but we'll pass along any updates as we get them!

Once resolved a break down of what the cut off points were for each % bracket would be nice, to make sure each alliance gets correct rewards.
  • Options
    HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    If some of the member had marked as cheater/modder could happened that his score was took away. If it is the case for sure they gonna communicate to the leader.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Idk but maybe there could be modders in the alliance which you guys don't know about and they sacked whole alliances like in aw.
  • Options
    Wolfman80Wolfman80 Posts: 27
    Glad this has been acknowledged as it definitely needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    Looks like you guys got docked like they do with alliance war rewards.
  • Options
    Js
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

It seems this issue has impacted a handful of summoners and, as a result, we have the team looking into what caused it.

That's all the information we have right now, but we'll pass along any updates as we get them!

Any news?
  • Options
    GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

Any update
  • Options
    Season 2 starts it would be nice to have the correct alliance rewards for season 1!
  • Options
    LugarWolfLugarWolf Posts: 6
    @Kabam Jax any update about rewards ....
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Too many issues to give this any attention, apparently.
  • Options
    I can only imagine there is a lot going on surrounding last season's Battle Grounds rewards, but is there anyway we can get some form of answer that team knows what is happening and is taking steps to address this problem. It seems to be an entirely different problem than the missing t5cc selector and every message I've received from support is just a copy and paste message regarding the missing t5cc selector.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Jax is there anything you can communicate to us at all about receiving the wrong rewards that this post has tried to raise awareness of?
  • Options
    BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
    @Kabam Miike any update? I've got only 1000 BG tokens but my alliance had more points than other alliances that got 1-10% alliance event rank rewards.
  • Options
    oiXoroiXor Posts: 16
    edited October 2022
    any update on this? we scored quite high as an alliance but got 80-100% alliance event rank rewards. no one wants to play bg when we cannot rely on the rewards.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

When will we get the correct rewards for season 1? Are we sure that we won't get the wrong rewards again in Season 2?
    We cannot count on support! They don't read emails, but just paste ready-made answers that are completely off topic.
  • Options
    BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
    Come on guys, this is getting ridiculous, I'm in the same alliance as @Duo_Kulio and it is really starting to piss people off...
This discussion has been closed.