**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shutting down prior to fight

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Probably the 3rd-4th time I've popped some boosts and an energy refill, just to have the game go down right as I'm about to start a fight... Then by the time it's back up and I can start fighting I would have had most of that energy anyways...
GOODBYE UNITS, GOODBYE ENERGY REFILL, GOODBYE BOOSTS!!!! HELLO MAINTENANCE....

..... :neutral: just..... why?!? ...... :(

[Edited by Moderation for clarity]
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Oh wait just read the message at the bottom... Apparently I should check my connection.... My connection is probably poor... Oh... no wait... everyone one else in the house is using the sweetness of my high speed internets just fine.... :neutral:
    Oh and my champ now lost half health because that's fair......
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Chovner wrote: »
    Probably the 3rd-4th time I've popped some boosts and an energy refill, just to have the game go down right as I'm about to start a fight... Then by the time it's back up and I can start fighting I would have had most of that energy anyways...
    :(

So maintenance they inform us about days, if not weeks, in advance, and its Kabams fault?

And if the game goes down just for you, does it really take you 6 hours to get back into it, coz thats how much energy you claim you would have made back up in the time out?

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★

So maintenance they inform us about days, if not weeks, in advance, and its Kabams fault?

And if the game goes down just for you, does it really take you 6 hours to get back into it, coz thats how much energy you claim you would have made back up in the time out?

I don't think you actually read the op's post. He's talking about emergency maintenance, of which there were a few yesterday. There is absolutely no advance warning, and yes, it's their fault.

As for it being six hours, what if he's a lower level guy and doesn't have the benefit of 60+ energy? What if he has a job and can only take breaks at specific times? There are reasonable situations where he actually would have most of his energy back by the time he can get back on.
    Kestrelle wrote: »

I don't think you actually read the op's post. He's talking about emergency maintenance, of which there were a few yesterday. There is absolutely no advance warning, and yes, it's their fault.

As for it being six hours, what if he's a lower level guy and doesn't have the benefit of 60+ energy? What if he has a job and can only take breaks at specific times? There are reasonable situations where he actually would have most of his energy back by the time he can get back on.

Thanks for the backup... Yes I have a job and started playing during an extended work break, and couldn't get back on until the end of the day. Glad some people have some common sense.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »

Thanks for the backup... Yes I have a job and started playing during an extended work break, and couldn't get back on until the end of the day. Glad some people have some common sense.

The craziest thing about it...someone actually flagged my post. Smdh