**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should RNG /rifts continue for future side quests

2»

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    What if OP got 6*AG, 10k 6* shards, 2m gold, T5cc from the rift, would you still start that poll?
  • RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    Yes but it has to have better odds than this month and can be played once on each difficulty.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    I got 6* AG for 3 straight days... skill, mystic and tech...

i duno y ppl complain..if u get candy..u have a store to spend your candy on...

The only comment i will make is this...

The non-candy rewards (for highest level) should have been

10k 6* shards / 6* crystal
    6* AG
    6* R3 gem class crystal
    T5C Class Selector
    30% T6B
    30% T3A

No gold, no sig stones, no 5* shards, no T5B, no T2A...that is for 2nd highest level...

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    people voting yes got lucky in the pulls :D if we ever did get keys for these valued items, they would probably beyond difficult to get OR kabam would hide them behind real money pay walls... either way its a lose lose situation.
    "rng" doesnt like being fair cause its not supposed to be, but are the people making the content supposed to care and make it fair?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

I got 6* AG for 3 straight days... skill, mystic and tech...

i duno y ppl complain..if u get candy..u have a store to spend your candy on...

The only comment i will make is this...

The non-candy rewards (for highest level) should have been

10k 6* shards / 6* crystal
    6* AG
    6* R3 gem class crystal
    T5C Class Selector
    30% T6B
    30% T3A

No gold, no sig stones, no 5* shards, no T5B, no T2A...that is for 2nd highest level...

30% is way, way too high. I can imagine 5-10% at best
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    No, not as long as the probabilities are split that way, anyway. 90% for one way and the other ways share the other 10% makes little sense. So far I've only gotten the 90% way in all rounds and if I get the 90% way 100 times and then say something about the pointlessness of this concept, then some will immediately write that I don't understand the principle of RNG and that it could also be mathematically so. Yes, it may be that the computer can be like that - but who cares? A concept where I get the same route 100 times is simply boring and not very varied. Therefore, you either adjust the probabilities or you find more exciting formats

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Agent_T said:

Terra said:

I seem to be in the minority who likes rifts 🤷.

I like them too. The sad thing is that we’re probably not going to see them again, at least not as they are, with all the posts against them.
    You do know that Rifts have been done plenty of times before with much better results, right?
    The people who ended up with nothing but T4 Frags and lower Sigs would probably disagree. This one guarantees no matter what you get, you'll get something you want.
    I'll agree with you – didn't think I'd hear myself say that.

I've had rifts where through the whole month it has been disappointing; this month even if I landed on candy every single day (I haven't) my overall rewards would easily outweighs any other rift I've done.

And that's without pulling the 6 star AG... yet.

We could ask for a guaranteed lane choice once per event but you know damn well they wouldn't put a 6 star AG in there. I'd rather take my chance at it.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    I've gotten only candies till now. Some people got more than 2 awakening gems. I think it's unfair because we all are putting the same effort. Give us only 1 AG crystal but it should be guaranteed not rng based.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Terra said:

I seem to be in the minority who likes rifts 🤷.

I like them too. The sad thing is that we’re probably not going to see them again, at least not as they are, with all the posts against them.
    To be fair we're always going to have this discussion every month with side quest. It never gets constructive and we all walk away feeling more miserable than we started.