**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting in 2022

Do you guys think everyone will be able to gift this year now that the ggc’s are gone or are they gonna have the same restrictions as last year?

Comments

• Options
    B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 70
    Thank you, but the only thing they wrote about girpfting is this: We know some players have spent a lot of time making new accounts to earn units for this event, so: You will be able to gift consumables! We don’t want those hours spent to be completely for naught. However, this will be the last time you will be able to gift within MCOC. I dont see anything about restrictions. But again thanks

• Options
    Do you think this implies that everyone will be able to gift?
  • Options
    B0B3SZ said:

Do you think this implies that everyone will be able to gift?
    Because last year you had to be level 40 and completed act 4 to be able to gift. Do you guys think they will keep these?
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m sure there will still be a new account restriction when it comes to gifting. At the rate they give units out in the early stages now you’d be able to gift tons of refills and revives after like a day of starting a new account.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    I can very much appreciate that we aren't going to get to know what's in the crystal until the moment of release... but if there are going to be changes to the "eligbility to send stuff" similar to what happened last year... the some notice should be given. Case in point, if level 60 is now required, not just 45, and you need to have it before he event... you can't spring that "the day before".
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I'm wondering when they will provide more information...