Options

How to break the throne?

Hitesh035Hitesh035 Posts: 39
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Lol couldn't beat grandmaster with over 1600 units worth of potions. And people one shot this guy? Didn't know when infuriated he is unblockable lol wasted so much health trying to block that.

I'll be a celestial being come December, imagine that! lmao.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    It doesn’t take that much work to take him down normally, would highly recommend thoroughly reading through his abilities and possibly watching videos about how to beat him.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Smile through the pain, my fellow player. You'll be there soon.
  • Options
    Already watched everything there is on youtube lol. I know all the mechanics just need to be competent enough.
  • Options
    Gotta start the arena grind I guess.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,057 ★★★★★
    I used 200 units + stash for my first.

It's all about practice and getting in the flow. People have the ability to solo it for a reason.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    Didn’t use any units just my stash and still beat him and I am a very mediocre player and mostly brute forced my way at the end . You can do it the important is to take pauses because when you get frustrated it’s easy to make mistake s
  • Options

My advice is don’t exit out, even if people tell you to and that it’s a sunk cost. Get that arena grind going.

I am not that much of an arena grinder tbh. Took me over 3 months to save up 2700 units, 40 20% revives, about 20 40% revives and 5 team revives.

Started at 6.2.2 and got all the way to the gm.

I will not attempt the fight before I have over 4000 units this time. Gonna trickle down his health slowly.
  • Options
    JessieS said:

Didn’t use any units just my stash and still beat him and I am a very mediocre player and mostly brute forced my way at the end . You can do it the important is to take pauses because when you get frustrated it’s easy to make mistake s

Brute force how? He takes so little damage and that reverse mechanics at the end is maddening.
  • Options

its late for this advice
    but if you were gonna unit sink and considering you didnt know he would be unblockable during unfuriate that means you didnt relly bother with researching much about him.

you should hv gone with aegon then
    even without knowing much with a good combo aegon gets a lot of work done

bosses from here on out really need a good bit of research like the gwenmaster, both kangs as well
    so start watching guides on youtube from next time before attempting them

I knew all the mechanics also knew that he is aggressive while infuriated just didn't know he is unblockable as well. Well I figured it out after 2-3 fights tbh, thought maybe it was a bug that my block wasn't working.
  • Options

do what i did
    you didnt take heimdall so this is gonna be hard for you to do this

i forced closed the game for 10mins everytime i was about to die without doing any real dmg
    this way even though i wasnt that good at the fight I was able to not waste too many units in trying to learn how the fight works
    i spent 10 revives
    and i made a target that i would atleast take out 10% of his hp every revive

I see you have taken doom and diablo for guaranteed crits, i did the same
    since you hv alreay spent a lot
    dont quit
    do some arena collect atleast 300 to 400 units and go at it again.
    the grandmaster sp1 is like ironman' sp1 the first beam i mean try to dex it properly everytime
    then just do the actions required and finish it. looks like you are in third phase
    make sure you do the objective its not that hard with doom since he has easy access to dot debuff and a heavy knockdown

once you are gonna retry boost to the max and try again ok

Does force closing restart the fight or something?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 812 ★★★
    On the first attempt used a whole lot of units. Don’t remember how much
    Nailed him on the 3rd attempt using 30-40 revives and no units but that because I watching yt video for 3months on the gm, playing along while watching the videos trying to build that muscle memory
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Hitesh035 said:

Lol couldn't beat grandmaster with over 1600 units worth of potions. And people one shot this guy? Didn't know when infuriated he is unblockable lol wasted so much health trying to block that.

I'll be a celestial being come December, imagine that! lmao.

You were almost there, I hope you didn't quit out.

Should've grinded a few more units and went back in.

You need big damage dealers, I personally used Hyperion and Colossus.

I think I used all my stash plus 400 units.
    There were times I died without doing any damage, and then suddenly took a few million health in one go.

I hope you took the path where he takes more damage than usual.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,449 ★★★★★
    Thor's hammer might break the throne
  • Options

On the first attempt used a whole lot of units. Don’t remember how much
    Nailed him on the 3rd attempt using 30-40 revives and no units but that because I watching yt video for 3months on the gm, playing along while watching the videos trying to build that muscle memory

Yeah I'll do the same.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,298 ★★★★★
    Just Grind for Units. Be patient and come back to it. Focus on the Challenges, and make friends with Intercept. You'll get him.