My Battlegrounds disappeared [MERGED]

Comments

• Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Member Posts: 245 ★★
    Kabam merged some threads, but no official word on this.
  • MarkEGMarkEG Member Posts: 13
    Same here, most of my alliance members were also ready to push for the final alliance milestone before it disappeared, this sucks because a lot of us cleared our schedule to finish this off!!! smh!!
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    TimE said:

An announcement would have been nice.

Probably wasn't intended and please remember that it's still 6:30AM at Kabam HQ. We should probably get a response within 2 hours or so I'd say.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★

• DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    So I go this morning to run some BGs to get my 1200 points and they're gone... you gonna compensate me for your decision to remove them without notice? 🤦🏻‍♂️

• DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    Should still have 3 hours after all
  • 007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

P.s. parry doesn't work.
    It's showing parry. Written while i block..
    But it not working. Not parrying.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Time zones my man, at this point I’d assume they won’t be back up.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Member Posts: 474 ★★★
    its only 8:10am on a Monday in the land of maple syrup, give them a minute to finish their coffee and get caught up on all the threads going on right now, sheesh.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★

I especially love how they can merge threads but not say a word about the situation lol

I mean, merging threads is a pretty simple action. I would rather the forums not be overflowing with exactly the same thread. Clearly this was an unintended event, so them telling us "Hey, sorry about this unintended event, we are working on a fix/to find the root of the problem but don't know anything yet" would not really mean as much as them updating us when they actually figure out the problem and have meaningful information to give.

Maybe extend the season by a day? Or I hate to it but maybe comp 😬
    Plenty of us used the 28 days properly and don’t need another day of grinding holding our ranks
  • The_2nd_collectorThe_2nd_collector Member Posts: 93
    At the slightest inconvenience the MCOC community ask for compensation
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Member Posts: 164
    Yeah it does seem the timers were all off including the BG timer itself. I had checked last night and it still showed it would end at 1pm EST. But then ended early. I was hoping to make a final push today to finish the objective and try to push higher. But i guess at this point its not coming back

Maybe extend the season by a day? Or I hate to it but maybe comp 😬
    Plenty of us used the 28 days properly and don’t need another day of grinding holding our ranks
    I grinded all 28 other days however I was planning on spending the last of my energy and to the the final objectives done and this screwed me. I was one win away from plat one and I expect the rewards that I missed to be compensated
    You can guarantee you’d get that win? What if you lost a couple and ran outta time?
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    It was NOT taken down early. It ended at midnight of the day of…. I do agree with the response ratio or response from mods here tho…
  • Sharaf1189Sharaf1189 Member Posts: 24
    This is just ridiculous and the way that no is responding from Kabam is just disrespectful, it's like YES we know that we missed up really bad but nothing to be done so go and vent out and all will be forgotten, bare in mind that this is a global game so it's not only played by the US time zone, battlegrounds and all the bugs that came with it and all the modders that was finally addressed after the first half of the second season has passed with no action from Kabam for the entire first season and the first half of the second!!! This game mode though it was fun and a new experience is pushing me to uninstall this game and never look back.
  • jschwerijschweri Member Posts: 52
    Thank you for the response and update Kabam Miike!
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    One thing to note is that the Battleground objectives are still showing up despite there not being a BG.
    If there is an offseason with no battlegrounds, then those objectives should probably be turned off.
  • MD_MoizMD_Moiz Member Posts: 39

This disappearance of Battlegrounds also happened last week, but it was back in few hours, but it's been more than 12hrs for me, and it's still not back yet
  • ShaazShaaz Member Posts: 12
    Agreed they should just extend the season by 1 day
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 ★★★

Thanks for adding insult to injury.

Well....they're gone now. lol