**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When can we expect our battlegrounds rewards?

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★

Sean_Who said:

Have to make sure they don't accidentally ban any whales too, gotta filter those out manually.

Would be interesting to see if they show leaderboards this time after bans.

Why would a "whale" need to cheat? What kind of stupid comment is that?

The leaderboard won't change like last time because they're legally not able to show who gets banned or anything.
    It literally changed mid week when they placed Raymond at 200 points when he was leading with 600+ points. He exploited the matchmaking.

The computer sends rewards according to leaderboards. That's how it works for all other rank rewards.
    The best example is the war season. when the season ends alliances gets docked to their new spots and are sent rewards accordingly.
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★

How did people cheat manually? What do they mean by that? Lol how is such a thing possible

You win!
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175

Someone told me December 13th, ion believe it but that’s all I know

Year?
  • BlueVanillaBlueVanilla Posts: 13

Sometimes you are not skilled enough to beat them
  • DragonbaneDragonbane Posts: 16
    Anyone know if you will still receive BG Alliance Rank Rewards if you move alliances before they drop? We are in the middle of an AQ/AW break…
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I reached URU 3 and didn't find any cheaters.

How many cheaters are there and at what level?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Anyone know if you will still receive BG Alliance Rank Rewards if you move alliances before they drop? We are in the middle of an AQ/AW break…

No answer on that but I’d say don’t move till you get the rewards.
  • Eivel87Eivel87 Posts: 19
    We need to know if we collect the battleground prizes by alliance, in the event that we change now and more knowing that an update of the deeds is coming

I think that I will not be the only one who does not mind waiting for prizes but who would like to take advantage of this gap that the season of war and feats allows us
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

The leaderboard won't change like last time because they're legally not able to show who gets banned or anything.

This guy acting like Kabam would catch a libel lawsuit for showing us igns of folks who get banned for cheating.

You must make a killing as a defense lawyer 😂😂😂😂
    If Kabam's Lawyers say they're prohibited from sharing that information, they're not going to contradict that, no matter how entitled to the information people feel. It's not a question of want. It's a question of not going to happen.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

DalBot said:

This guy acting like Kabam would catch a libel lawsuit for showing us igns of folks who get banned for cheating.

You must make a killing as a defense lawyer 😂😂😂😂
    If Kabam's Lawyers say they're prohibited from sharing that information, they're not going to contradict that, no matter how entitled to the information people feel. It's not a question of want. It's a question of not going to happen.
    What you call "entitled" is what normal people call "accountability" or "transparency".
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    https://kabam.com/privacy-notice/

Anything outside of this is prohibited by law.
  • xjdalegendxxjdalegendx Posts: 41
    edited November 2022
    And honestly it’s really easy to find a cheater. If you go against them simply look up their name after the match and you can also report them from there as well. Idk what the debate is about but if it’s about telling us who the cheaters are they really don’t have to tell us. Let them do their job, Miike already told us we’ll get the rewards, he even gave us the reason as to why they are “late.” All I’m saying is the community making it harder than it really is to be patient. It’s not Kabam’s fault, the modders and cheaters are what’s causing all the issues. Just be patient and chill.
  • bigking33bigking33 Posts: 26
    So what are everyones solo points? I grinded out 458k points and only got to diamond one. Needless to say it was tedious
  • Hey All!

Battlegrounds rewards will be coming in a few days. We need to take some time to remove people that cheated manually, and that's not a quick process. We'll work to get them out ASAP.

I got kicked a day after the season ended and I just joined another alliance so will I end up getting rewards because I played a lot of battlegrounds and it would honestly be annoying that I don't get rewards because I put up like the 6th or 7th most points in the alliance and then get kicked
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 596 ★★★
    bigking33 said:

So what are everyones solo points? I grinded out 458k points and only got to diamond one. Needless to say it was tedious

435k however ended up in quantum 2
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

bigking33 said:

500k and Mysterium 1
  • JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 30
    We have to pay our time for cheaters?? I can’t wait to get rewards.. i want it so badly.. ban cheaters for a month atleast for ruining other players around the globe’s rewards and time.
    Why do we have wait coz the cheaters cheated??
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

bigking33 said:

500k and Mysterium 1
    630k and took 25th in that 3 day BG deadpool solo event
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    JOHN_W1CK said:

We have to pay our time for cheaters?? I can’t wait to get rewards.. i want it so badly.. ban cheaters for a month atleast for ruining other players around the globe’s rewards and time.
    Why do we have wait coz the cheaters cheated??

If they did that they’d lose a lot of money. Chances are a lot cheaters acquire units based on bots or cheap odens. To ban them would make them stop playing which in turn makes kabam less money.