**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show your Mcoc age

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I downloaded when Tigra came out cause I was a simp
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★

So wait a minute. I'm older than you?
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

That depends, in game age, maybe. Irl age, who knows
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    Haven't played nearly as long as some of you, but do people remember the update that buffed human torch and nerfed namor(just the damage) and cull obsidian? Torch change was honestly pretty nice but even then very few people used cull and namor was good because of his sig anyways. Also they did research and had a whole bunch of graphs and charts and decided that invisible women didn't need a buff. 10/10. Buffed the good character, nerfed two decent champs for whatever reason, and didn't buff invisible women because (???).
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    I remember when Doctor Strange was the game MVP, and i was glad cause he was my second 4* right after Colossus

Magik had no limbo and Ultron boss on war was annoying af with stun immune preventing from canceling his healing, since i dont recall having a heal reversal champ back then

Classic spiderman was also a pain in war in stun immune nodes, since im pretty sure Black Widow OG was the only one who canceled evades back then

edit: That 5v5 arena was pretty dope, wish they brought that back, maybe a revamp in sunday arenas idk
  • Options
    jacboonjacboon Posts: 39
    The email is so old that the images don't load any more :\

• Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Remember when the leader board looked like this?

Bonus points if you can remember who these accounts are today.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    ExHavok said:

Speaking of key, what happened to first 10 players who completed RoL and got the mystery key ? What was that for ?

They got kang
    phil56201 said:

Remember when the leader board looked like this?

Bonus points if you can remember who these accounts are today.

I can remeber 5. I matched abdullax87 in arena once. Oh did you know that blackhawkdlx is brutaldlx's son? Heard it somewhere
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    I remember when this nifty new thing called awakening was added into the game
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    edited November 2022
    I remember antman’s sp1 where he tunnels under ground or how about the crazy terrible sp1 of spider Gwen…
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    I remember when signature abilities were introduced they gave out 2* or 3* (I can’t remember which) punisher to show off the new feature.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    JoseOk said:

I remember antman’s sp1 where he tunnels under ground or how about the crazy terrible sp1 of spider Gwen…

When did Antman tunnel under the ground?
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    The eq that was running when I started was the one with Gwen pool and cable. The first one I did was Iceman and psylocke. Am I ancient!?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Let’s see. Thor used to really be a god. Dr. Strange used to run in instead of float. Iron fists attacks used to be all kick based(miss that). Cyc, witch, and strange were the go to team. I could go on and on. I’ve been here since the beginning.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,785 ★★★★★

The eq that was running when I started was the one with Gwen pool and cable. The first one I did was Iceman and psylocke. Am I ancient!?

Nah. Not that ancient. I remember the first new champs were ultron and venom. Ultron was a 3 month long "monthly" event. You couldn't even get 100% unless you had black widow.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★

That's about the time I started too. King Groot/Angela was the EQ the month I started. Rocket Raccoon's workshop was my 1st SQ, which was the very next month IIRC.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I remember when there were no awakened champs. Duping a champ was worthless.
  • Options
    KingAzKingAz Posts: 55
    Selling champions
  • Options
    James_LebeauJames_Lebeau Posts: 7
    edited November 2022
    Play mcoc when the og daredevil introduced in the game and ultron event quests, i still remember, you need all avengers champ to complete the path, it was ultron movie in the cinema that time.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I remember a time when we could get 3* Netflix DD from item use alliance event milestones.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★

That depends, in game age, maybe. Irl age, who knows
    In game age
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hulk buster and AOU ultron were brand freakin new from what I first remember
  • Options
    Rice_riceRice_rice Posts: 22
    edited November 2022
    The loading screen when I joined mcoc was punisher 2099.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    How about MMXIV with Genacide and Codeplay?
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    To all people showing exact date you started your acct that's one of the ways to recover or change your acct. maybe not wise to post.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Started playing about a month after the game was released. Quit the first time right when Vision AOU was released into the contest, because I got to the last quest of Act 3 and realized there was no way in hell I could beat Thanos with my team (his PI was nearly 4k and my best champ was a 3* Gamora!).

Came back during the Squirrel Girl monthly event. Been playing ever since.
  • Options
    B4C0NB4C0N Posts: 8
    I remember when they introduced arenas, and you could use catalysts as ISO to rank up champs.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    I remember the first Scrapyard.