**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show your Mcoc age

13»

Comments

• Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 281 ★★
    i came in the same month venompool was added
    i remember seeing the colector pop up when you open crystals looking all angry
    i remember there was an event where you could choose to be on captain americas team or iron mans team and a little logo would appear on your pfp (This was around civil war was released)
    i remember being afraid to fight 4 stars in like act 3
    i also remember the treasury feature on the alliance homepage
    also seeing a synergy symbol instead of just a number next to a champions name
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Oh another thing I remember, you used to be able to parry stun special attacks at some point!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

Oh another thing I remember, you used to be able to parry stun special attacks at some point!

You can technically still parry specials today. It just won't stun anymore, but it's nifty to do if you'd get punished for dexing
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Parry venom sp2 in aq with iron fist. Godsend
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 744 ★★★★
    AQ 7 days on, 7 days off
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I remember having to hoard all my crystals for the 3 or 1 day duping event
  • Options
    JinJihnsJinJihns Posts: 19
    i remember in 2015 i would grind a week in arena for a premium and would pop off for a 3*! good old days
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 298
    edited November 2022
    Before Magik got the buff she had something like timetravel where she immediately healed back the damage of a hit taken, also Iron Fist and Captain Marvel/Ms. Marvel were pretty hard hitters.

Also you could bleed robots and some other champs like Colossus becauser there were no immunites

ah and the perfect block team with magneto and a couple cyclopses or so
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

Before Magik got the buff she had something like timetravel where she immediately healed back the damage of a hit taken, also Iron Fist and Captain Marvel/Ms. Marvel were pretty hard hitters.

Also you could bleed robots and some other champs like Colossus becauser there were no immunites

ah and the perfect block team with magneto and a couple cyclopses or so

For Magik, I believe it was called "Rewind"?
  • Options
    GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I was joined mcoc when doctor strange was good and 5* was not introduce to game
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I’m OLD!!!!

• Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Hope the gif shows…
    I remember being able to parry all specials!!!!
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Hope the gif shows…
    I remember being able to parry all specials!!!!

Perfect loop
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

Had to dig deep into my phone to find this but here's the tier list at the time when I started playing

Dam i miss those days, those 5 top tier were fire, i just feel for how much the second tier has fallen from grace.. CapWWII was so much useful back then
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I remember spending an embarrassing amount of scrap to get the Rocket's Little Helper title from Rocket's Scrap Yard.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Found a few screens from an old Dropbox account.

The oldest screenshot I could find, early 2015. Drax hands are free.

3* Spider-gwen's first arena run

When willpower was broken

Hacked

The old champion screen layout

This was a thing?

AW beta

Roster progression

October 2019

December 2019

Baby account

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    I remember using antman against anyone with willpower was basically an unwinnable fight.

Instead of having 900 unopened t3cc crystals, I would have to wait for the daily and run it a million times to get one and it might take a few weeks to rank up a 4*

Seeing the first million rated account in the leaderboards and thinking that was awesome.

When red mag was so OP they had to take a bleed away from his SP1

• Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175

I started dec 2014. Been through it all. How many remember when there was no item cap. I remember when people would get kicked from alliances because they opened crystals before the crystal cornucopia event. I remember when alliances had event minimums lol. I remember it took months before brutaldxl was the first to beat ROL but only hours before multiple people beat the abyss. I remember perfect block teams. I remember I beat ROL with a 4* max sig Scarlet Witch a week before her nerf. I remember that if the game went down for even 10 mins we would get a compensation package and the game went down a lot in the early days.

Man I can’t believe I’ve been playing the same game for nearly a decade

I don't think I was playing in 2014, but remember everything you stated. I'd add Colossus and Drax had the same animations , as did Winter Soldier and Punisher. Willpower granted healing for every debuff, not each unique debuff. Hitting into OG Cap shield revived you to full health. Summoner Advancement replaced Crystal cornucopia and crystal clash....all communication was in game chat!
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★

Installed game in 5th grade…

College Freshmen now

Ayo same
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    1. The day we had to join an alliance, that was like the klondike gold rush.
    2.. When there used to be an alliance event everytime you duped a champion.