• Options
    Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    6* R3 Wong and Vulture :(
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,265 ★★★★★
    Silver centurion
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say regret necessarily. I have no issues living with whatever choices I make. However, I did take Prof X to R3 for GM and never used him for it. I rarely use him, TBH.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 838 ★★★

I kinda regretted ranking up my 5* knull, I even gave him >100 sigs. I was all in on the hype then, saw several videos from youtubers and their r3/r4 knull. I took him up immediately without even testing. In the end, I was a bit disappointed with his dmg + he needed to be ramped up in every fight. His regen wasn't as great as I expected either. (I don't run suicides, I anticipated him to be worse without it, but not to that extent).

However, with the addition of bg, he's been a decent defender for me. So, I regret it a bit less now...

I took my 6 star to R3 and this would have been my answer a month ago, but the more I use him the more I learn how good he really is... One thing nobody talks about w him is him being arguably the best miss/evade counter in the game. Such a clutch piece of utility
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★

Silver centurion

@Demonzfyre
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,748 ★★★★★
    Omega Red 5* sig 120, no suicides.

I imagined using him for Biohazard and other bleed nodes, but even the 10% damage did take me around 40% hp each fight. Without any bleed, he is just slow and annoying.

Also he was (is?) bugged for the longest time, so using him was realistically useless. These dsys I have 6* Prof X and Stryfe, as well as 5/65 AA, so OR can rest in peace.

I took him to r4 back in the day when I started taking 5*s to R5 and having a r4 was still a big deal. And he was bugged so long, that in the meantime the rank meta changed and nowadays I don't use 5* r4s at all
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 449 ★★★
    Ghost
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Unduped 5* phoenix, rank 3/45… I have no idea why I did it… I have never really used her! Now she is in my arena rotation (quick fill) and has died more than any other champ…
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    5/65 blade barely use him
  • Options
    Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52
    Pikolu said:

Going to get a lot of flak for this, but R3 doom. He has gotten extremely boring and I prefer using other mystics over him.

i don't think it's regretful personally. he's super solid as a defender but i too lost interest in playing him. he's boring to play.
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    R4 bishop
    Ranked him up as defender, got mixed results in bg and aw, started using as attacker, so all good
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    5* killmonger. Maxing him and putting so many sigs into him feels like so much of a waste when I have at least 5 other skill champs I'd rather use + other champs like falcon/blade/aegon that are more worth the sigs.

Honestly hoping he gets buffed at some point. Has a great concept but feels terrible to play.
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    ranked 5 my 5* aegon to awaken him for abyss and lol then decided not to do any and he now sits unawakened
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 619 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

This guy ... literally sucks ...i ranked him up for BG attack and he couldn't do s**t over there too ... was so excited when i pulled him but it ended up being my most regretful rankup.

He was one of my most used attackers, especially in the last week - 1 sp2 and game over.
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Rohit_316 said:

This guy ... literally sucks ...i ranked him up for BG attack and he couldn't do s**t over there too ... was so excited when i pulled him but it ended up being my most regretful rankup.

🤔100k~ sp2s is bad? With longer time and ramp up this damage can go over 300k
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,130 ★★★★★

Silver centurion

Blasphemy
  • Options
    Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197
    Rohit_316 said:

What? Are you only using a sp1?😂😂
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,130 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

You're using him wrong.
  • Options
    Señor DudeSeñor Dude Posts: 67
    Doctor Voodoo
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw, Sunspot, Professor X - i dont use them but i got them early so i thought i "needed" too for content.

My roster has grown far past them, an did right when i got them that they were pointless. Arena fodder now, sunspot sometimes appears in AW lineup but thats it
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    I have several tech 5*s that I regret.

Starky. While I don't consider him a bad champion, his playstyle has simply never appealed to me so I never ended up taking him with me.

Guillotine 2099. She can be fun to play when she's fully ramped up, but it's such a slog to get there. Moreover, I always find myself in situations where I can't finish fights with my SP3 which makes me have to ramp her up all over again.

Ghost. I think I did a mistake in ranking up both her and Tigra at the same time. I really only had the energy to learn to play one hard-to-learn champ, and chose Tigra. I've never looked back since Tigra is one of my favorite champions, but it meant that I never got a good understanding of Ghost and I've never taken the time to learn ever since then. I do have an awakened 6* Ghost as well so I feel like I maybe should learn her someday, but we'll see.

Aegon is kind of odd in the sense that I did get a fair bit of use out of him when I did rank him up, so I don't really regret the decision, but I also never looked back or took him into any content of note since then. I also have absolutely no plans to rank up my 6* Aegon. He serves a very niche purpose in the game, especially if you don't like stuff like the Abyss.