**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.5 is so freaking annoying.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Magik can solo

Do people actually read other comments other than the first one they see? I dont have any power control champs so with my champs, I could not solo her. Oh and don't say just quake it cuz spoiler, I don't have her either
    So you went into a fight knowing you didn't have the right counters for it and expected a solo?

Doom, Doc ock, Claire, IMIW, OG Vision, Dr voodoo and more can also solo that fight.
    Did I saw I expected to solo it? I’m just saying the fight is bs. Bruh people these days
  • Options

Magik can solo

Do people actually read other comments other than the first one they see? I dont have any power control champs so with my champs, I could not solo her. Oh and don't say just quake it cuz spoiler, I don't have her either
    LOL, I said "I only had magik, so I took another lane for completion," ig u weren't the one who read other comments
    Who tf are you does it look like I was addressing you?
  • Options

What rank is your aa? My r5 clapped her cheeks so hard they were red for a week. I recorded it literally yesterday for a friend lol. A r4 could prob do it and slap some boosts if you aren't sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONfI_3im89I

I tried that with my r4 but the heavys gave her too much power. And my rng sucks so it took like 3 to get like 3 bleeds.
  • Options

Are you using a r3 AA too lol.
    I hated 6 2.5 though, its the worst. I did it then ran away from act 6. I think its time to get back in it though.

Lol I take up my good champs that hit hard so yes he’s r4
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

What rank is your aa? My r5 clapped her cheeks so hard they were red for a week. I recorded it literally yesterday for a friend lol. A r4 could prob do it and slap some boosts if you aren't sure.

I tried that with my r4 but the heavys gave her too much power. And my rng sucks so it took like 3 to get like 3 bleeds.
    Use the white mags synergy. Improves AA's ability accuracy significantly. I bring him along in ROL runs I easily stack 7 neurotoxins
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    What's with all these threads lately?

Yes, it's hard

No, it's not going going to change

I did completion yesterday on my alt, challenging for sure, probably can't do it itemless in that rosters current shape, but doable.

Do not go gentle itself should probably interact a little differently than it does, I don't like that it punishes multi hit heavies, otherwise its just another node.
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Use the white mags synergy. Improves AA's ability accuracy significantly. I bring him along in ROL runs I easily stack 7 neurotoxins
    Don’t have him either lol
  • Options
    ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    I don’t wanna do it cus mordo lol
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 977 ★★★★
    Lmao. I finished 6.2.4 today and I was going to start 6.2.5 but I scanned the map and decided to leave it for another day lol. Pretty random that someone bumped this thread up today. Is it as bad as this thread suggests? Any tips?
  • Options
    Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134

Lmao. I finished 6.2.4 today and I was going to start 6.2.5 but I scanned the map and decided to leave it for another day lol. Pretty random that someone bumped this thread up today. Is it as bad as this thread suggests? Any tips?

I also do the same thing today LoL 😂
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Act 6 is by far the worst content in this game. I tell people to do lol, aol, and eop before going to act 6.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    I am a huge fan of DNGG but I see why people hate it. Imo still miles better than Lazarus or Lifecycle but some attackers make DNGG very hard (HB for ex), bcs their heavy is hard to land and you have to intercept
  • Options
    ntclpzntclpz Posts: 4
    Gregdagr8 said:

Act 6 is by far the worst content in this game. I tell people to do lol, aol, and eop before going to act 6.

Last time I checked you need to be tb to do eop lmao
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    I used Iceman and ate a few sp 3 to beat gwenpool. I didn't have white mags yet either which made mordo much tougher