**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Only 3 n 4 star champs from side quest crystals

Today I opened 14 crystals from monthly side quest and as i guessed I got only 3 and 4 stars champs. Getting this kind of opening is making it hard to continue playing this game.

Its been almost a year I ranked up any 6 Star to R3 as I am getting trash champs. I also noticed that after posting some comments my champs luck got worst as it seems Kabam isn't happy with my account πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yesnt
  • Options
    TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96 β˜…
    I had a really good run with rng for most of the year, last couple of months have been terrible. So much so that I only looked forward to opening 6 star crystals, anything with an option for a 6 star is not working out for me. It has changed again (and will always do so). last week or so has been very good, Molegod, Nimrod, Archangel, all at 6 star, the key to rng is resilience and understanding that you play 'the long game', especially in MCoC.
    It started when I pulled a 5 star relic from the TB relic crystal, hopefully it stays with me over the Christmas break.

Keep at it,
    TrapKill :)
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Where is the tinfoil?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've gotten 5* from them. Every single one has been Rocket Raccoon though haha πŸ˜†
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Definitely just some bad luck. Side quest crystals are working properly!

Next month should have good side quest rewards though…

Jinx
  • Options
    VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75 β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

Put your tin foil hat away. It's just RNG. Also, post your 6* roster as I'm pretty sure they all aren't trash. The vast majority of champs are suitable and there's only a small handful of og champs left who haven't been buffed yet.

Sorry, The post is about side event crystals. It's been months that the side quest crystals are giving only 3 or 4 star champs.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    VikDabas said:

Buttehrs said:

Put your tin foil hat away. It's just RNG. Also, post your 6* roster as I'm pretty sure they all aren't trash. The vast majority of champs are suitable and there's only a small handful of og champs left who haven't been buffed yet.

Sorry, The post is about side event crystals. It's been months that the side quest crystals are giving only 3 or 4 star champs.
    You also complained about not being able to rank any "good" 6* champs in the same post. So again, I say post your 6* roster cause I'm betting you have plenty.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sorry mate, must had take some of your luck recently. This and last month’s SQ 6* pulls are awesome - Rintrah, Tigra, Vulture and Hit Monkey.

My mini had zero in that time, so maybe I am channeling my luck from one account to another?
    Last month I open them up in a batch of 7-10 at a time but this month just 2-3 at a time. So don’t think it matters too much.