**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground seems unfair to me 😀

Am an throne breaker level player and only have few six stars and two rank 3 six stars. Rest are five stars.. in battlegrounds after two consecutive wins the third fight i get paragon level opponents who have more than four rank 4 six star champions. Okey i can take em on on defence but the problem is time. They have more powerful champs than me so obviously he can finish my defenders much faster. No matter how hard i try to save points on life(15000) i loose points on time coz they can easily finish my defence much faster. This is so so so unfair.
With the bugs am facing with dex, choppiness and lags during game, now i have to deal with this unfairness too??
I know that there is no point in telling these matters coz kabam has never given me any solutions but am pointing some stuff out anyway. 😀

Comments

• Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75 β˜…
    IT IS easy. You can't Have same rewards as players with 100% finished content, Grinding arena all year to buy unit offers, or players WHO invest Real money in game. Also u havent wrote, if u play silver, gold or gladiators League. I would say every skilled player with 5* roster Is able to REACH gladiator if he works hard And spent all month in bgs.
  • Options
    JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 30 β˜…
    πŸ˜‚ seeing all these comments πŸ˜‚
    It makes me wanna laugh πŸ˜‚
    🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
    No wonder
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,641 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

IMO there should be two leagues/tiers for BG to separate the players somehow. That way players would more likely compete at their level, and the rewards could be tuned as needed for each league.

Yeah I could see some tier level similar to Incursions being implemented either based on champion acquisition or pogression level. Right now it makes sense since the rewards are the same for everyone, but with tiered rewards, tiered matches might reduce the annoyance for lower level players.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 614 β˜…β˜…β˜…

IMO there should be two leagues/tiers for BG to separate the players somehow. That way players would more likely compete at their level, and the rewards could be tuned as needed for each league.

Yeah I could see some tier level similar to Incursions being implemented either based on champion acquisition or pogression level. Right now it makes sense since the rewards are the same for everyone, but with tiered rewards, tiered matches might reduce the annoyance for lower level players.
    And then the people in lower tiers will complain they can’t progress as fast as top tier because the rewards aren’t the same.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,367 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Spend less time on forums and more time on building your roster perhaps.

Did it occur to you that, I don't know, maybe they're doing both?
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 614 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Never occurred to me, seems impossible by the frequency he’s posting rant posts this week
  • Options
    SpecMSpecM Posts: 88 β˜…
    I am a TB player with only 2 6* R3s as well, I became TB very recently so most of my deck consists of 5* R5s. I don't know which bracket you are currently in battlegrounds, anyways I was able to reach Vibranium. It was obviously not easy as I too was matched with many paragon players, I lost some and won some.

Even though we have a huge disadvantage against Paragon players, I still don't think its unfair as we are competing for the same rewards, so it's fair to face anyone in our tier. Only issue was sandbagging and it seemed to be fixed now. Good luck in your BG journey!

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    End of first season horrible terminal the same in second and here horrible and even more next week, please Kabam an affordable terminal would be good once πŸ˜…
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,367 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Never occurred to me, seems impossible by the frequency he’s posting rant posts this week
    Takes 5 minutes to type a rant not 5 hours, pretty sure they have enough time for both lol