**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Cyber Weekend Results: Huge account changing pulls!

Very very satisfied with the pulls, spent $325 bucks in total, buying 3 Odins, and 5 wallets. I spent a little more than planned because of the double abyss nexus crystals and ended up very happy. I chose 2 Mutant Nexus, 3 Tech, and 1 Science.

I was hunting 6* Kitty, Omega Sentinel, and Nimrod and got Kitty , OS and duped her in my last tech nexus. I plan on taking OS up to R4 immediately. I picked Science for my last nexus and I'm saving it to try to get Quicksilver who is expected to hit basics on December 20th.

Opened the 5 featured from the wallet deal, they were pretty nice, and opened 2 featured with my own shards and got some decent pulls.

I know plenty of people have said it, but please exercise as much control as possible with these deals. I myself have already picked up way more hours at my part time job and I'm working time and a half throughout the weekend to pay the difference since I went over my own set budget. Please be careful, spending money on MCOC can EASILY become an addiction, set your budget and if you feel like you're going to be tempted to go over, disconnect your card from your apple ID. If these crystals went any other way and I ended up being screwed over (like they have in the past) I would've had some very bad thoughts, it's not worth it and this game is more likely than not going to screw you over. Be safe spending yall. I hope you had a great Cyber weekend!

Comments

• Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★

Nice. I chose to spend 0 dollars and used all my units. Got 2099, and torch, R4 apoc and kingpin. I am happy and done with cyber!

That's fantastic! It' really does pay off to save your units as well!
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Congratulations! Have fun with your new characters!
  • Options
    Awesome pulls!
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    I didn't spend any and got Herc Hitmonkey and IMIW... not worth spending... so I am fine with whatever I get
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2022
    Spent just under $100 and used 3k units for:
    • 6* Rintrah (new)
    • 6* Venom (new)
    • 6* Havok (new)
    • 6* Ghost (new)
    • Brought Rintrah to R3
    • Brought existing 6* Ultron to R3
    • Brought existing 6* Void to R3
    • 5* Nimrod (new)
    • 5* Shang Chi (dupe)
    • Awakened existing 5* R5/65 Doom with gem
    • Brought existing 5* R5 Havok to 65 (LOL before I pulled 6*)
    • Added 50 sig stones to existing 5* R5/65 Thing

More $$ than I planned to spend but I think well worth it in terms of value within the game economy. Next up will be upgrading 6* Wiccan and King Groot (existing).
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,322 ★★★★
    I got two Peter Parker wallet for the tier5 basic and tier2 alpha rank up resources..

thanks to kabam 'Cyber Weekend offers' summoners got for free 10k 6* shards, which is only 6* crystal i open.

Phoenix (awaken) who knows maybe she will get some buff to reflect her BGT telekinesis abilities.. supposedly more powerful than Prof-X.
  • Options
    mata2021 said:

Spent just under $100 and used 3k units for:

• 6* Rintrah (new)
    • 6* Venom (new)
    • 6* Havok (new)
    • 6* Ghost (new)
    • Brought Rintrah to R3
    • Brought existing 6* Ultron to R3
    • Brought existing 6* Void to R3
    • 5* Nimrod (new)
    • 5* Shang Chi (dupe)
    • Awakened existing 5* R5/65 Doom with gem
    • Brought existing 5* R5 Havok to 65 (LOL before I pulled 6*)
    • Added 50 sig stones to existing 5* R5/65 Thing

More $$ than I planned to spend but I think well worth it in terms of value within the game economy. Next up will be upgrading 6* Wiccan and King Groot (existing).
    fantastic value bro I'm glad you're happy with your pulls!
  • Options
    AlfieL said:

I bought everything. Received the 6 star Weapon X. From the featured crystals I pulled Gorr, QS, Valkyrie, duped Mr. Negative and Wiccan 2x. I grabbed Doom from the Past Era selector and took him to R4 sig 200 right away. I also grabbed a dupe on Overseer and Nick Fury from the selectors. I awakened Nimrod and Hyperion with class gems I had saved and took them to R3. Negative, Overseer, and Prof X also went to R3. Took Wiccan, Shang Chi, and Valkyrie to R2.

I have 2 generic awakenings gems I haven't used yet. Options are NF, Kitty, Valkyrie, or QS.

I also pulled Juggs today from a basic crystal which made me even happier.

Glad you're satisfied with what you got! Hope that shiny Weapon X puts in some serious work for ya!
  • Options
    AlfieL said:

I have 2 generic awakenings gems I haven't used yet. Options are NF, Kitty, Valkyrie, or QS.

@AlfieL — have to use one of them on Fury. Congrats on an amazing account changing Cyber Weekend!
  • Options
    @EtherionGod — glad you’re happy with all of your Cyber Weekend efforts. Quite an account changing event. Congrats!
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I'm become uncollected last month, i got 5* namor , cgr and magneto red , mystic guillotine duped and 6* cyclops 😅
  • Options
    Bawa69 said:

With the deals and the saved items i could finally get 1 r4 from each class

And heres what the rest of my r3 roster looks like class wise

that's a beautiful set of R4s and R3s especially that Nimgod
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Last minute cyber week :D

Crystals

Warlock as my first r4, Doom, Herc, Kitty and Torch as new r3s. Hercules and Doom have both gone up to 4 as well since this screen, I'm simply waiting on more iso to come in to finish leveling them up. Never gone through so much iso and gold in a single day. Next to rank up are Peni, Moleman, Nimrod and Ultron to 3.

Also,

My selectors were Herc, Peni and Mole. Still holding onto my last AG and considering whether I want to feed it to wolvie X and put him on my bg roster.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 397 ★★★
    Auntmai has the dates mixed up. Galan comes in December. Quicksilver will be on 1/3/2023 @EtherionGod. You’ll have to save it a couple more weeks.

Hope things go well with the crystal!

Jinx
  • Options
    Jinxesaxe said:

Auntmai has the dates mixed up. Galan comes in December. Quicksilver will be on 1/3/2023 @EtherionGod. You’ll have to save it a couple more weeks.

Hope things go well with the crystal!

Jinx

Thanks for letting me know, that could've been real bad!
  • Options

Nicely done @EtherionGod - I'm F2P and didn't spend any in-game but did out of game, ~2 Odins and just got my haul delivered & super stoked 🤩

holy **** that's awesome! Hope you have fun decorating with those bad boys!
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Bawa69 said:

With the deals and the saved items i could finally get 1 r4 from each class

And heres what the rest of my r3 roster looks like class wise

We r so similar... 7 champs from each class...1 r4 from each class and 6 r3 from each class... also, about 80% of the champs ar r3/r4 r the same..one difference was i din have to buy those deals...