**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Languor Node [MERGED]

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
Is there anyway to counter this node? I tried a path with Antman and Cap Marvel and added with 75% power drain on attacker my champs die from that node. I am open to suggestions.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    The discussion got posted twice
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Use specials asap...
    don't let the power bar reach above 70%...
    read th final node again.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 707 ★★★
    Soon as u get to 1 & 1/2 bar power, throw special
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 417 ★★

Soon as u get to 1 & 1/2 bar power, throw special

Thats actually good advice. I played it a bit dangerously though and went to sp2 the literal second i reached it. The node basically wont let you get above like 70% and 2 bars is only 66%. Its dangerous, risky, but worth it for most champs.

1 bar is good enough but if your feeling confident or risky, then 2 bars will work too. Just cant go any higher
  • Options
    Thank you guys
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 326 ★★★
    yeah the safe move is stick to sp1, sp2 can work but there’s a pretty fine window to not hit the cap.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★
    Maybe power control immune champs like galan or anihilus?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,098 ★★★★★
    Magneto works for Antman. You can also use just sp1 cycling spam. Helps avoid the node if timed
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 945 ★★★
    I almost used a revive when I messed up against CMM. Had to restart that lane as I am stingy on revives. I used Apoc on Antman and like the earlier post. I just got to manage the power bar well. I kind of went the risky way with CGR and spammed sp1s and then used nimrod for starlord. I also have Hercules to clean up / ramp up when I mess up these fights as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Once again a big thanks to everyone it's done and completed

• Options
    Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    Omega red. If you get to 2 bars of power, use MM combo to use tentacles and he will bypass the direct damage like he does with Magik’s limbo. You still get power drained but you dont die
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,515 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Maybe power control immune champs like galan or anihilus?

Hulking worked. So the others should, too.
    Hulking was particularly good, since the immunity kept giving him shapeshift charges.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 561 ★★★
    I think battlegrounds is training us to play everything as quickly as possible. Slow down in these fights, just block when glancing and powersting are up (ant man), and let it be a long fight. When you do that it's fairly easy.

And yes to what everyone else said - throw SP1s at 1.5 bars of power.