**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam to change class crystal rewards for EoP?

The last few times I’ve played EoP, I’ve got some pretty tragic crystal outcomes. EoP is such a long process and wait too (about 2 months) for the rewards. Also, the rewards feels less and less relevant as the game is growing.

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I think it’s clear from the reward structure that the purpose of EoP is not roster growth. If it were, you’d have more shards with or instead of the nexus.

The purpose is to progress the existing top end of your roster, and the champ is a bonus if it works. I got CGR, CGR awakening, a Hela awakening, and Ultron. I’m far luckier than most.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I finally got Nimrod and had a gem waiting for him, so im happy :)
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    The rewards take too long that's the only issue I have with Eop. Would be nice if we can get the rewards once I reach max milestone. Also some increase in sig stones won't be bad.
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★

No

All these arguments that you so generously provided made me agree with you
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    The rewards are certainly good, and relevant. But Id rather 6* shards than a nexus even a class one, unless it's the abyss class nexus of course 😅
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    Yeah, I got three rather average nexuses out of the last three EOPs. But I became Paragon after the rewards yesterday, so I am pretty happy this round.

EOP is more of a treat for endgame users with a focus on rank up resource rather than pulling more champs (agreeing with all the forum guys here). I presumed they think we already have a good enough roster if you can reach the top milestones?

Also one thing I got out of EOP is that I am no longer dreading to fight these champs after fighting them so many times. I can dodge Bishop L2 8/10 times now and I never even thought I could do that before EOP.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    i never got any good champions out of eop nexus. but r4 matierals are great.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    "...the rewards feels less and less relevant as the game is growing." 🤔🤔🤔 They couldn't get much higher tier rewards than this. T6CC...more quantity of T6B, T3A. But they are the highest rewards for effort in game currently.