**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

these GGB items should be illegal

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
opened roughly 35 GGB crystals and got well over 400k scrap... this is ridiculous.
the value really dropped off from there. 300 units for anything in the scrap event is theft, we are basically paying for the slight extra gold and 1-3 iso's like how does that even make sense. the majority of the lower tier items with the highest drop rates can be obtained elsewhere for 10x cheaper values... the numbers just dont add up here. who ever approved and designed these new GGB needs to be reevaluated in what progression rewards mean.

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    Yeah. The smaller rewards especially scrap need removed.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Terra said:

I haven't gotten a single drop of scrap haha 😆

i really hope you dont :D
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Terra said:

I haven't gotten a single drop of scrap haha 😆

lol me neither. although what i did get wasn't quite anything to write home about either .. 5* Weapon X .. and that about sums it up. I did get yet another 6* Tech awakening gem . fitting because all of my Tech roster is already duped.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    4k 6* Shards? 8 Cavs? 1.4 Mil Gold? Not exactly criminal.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Best thing I got was a 5 star Jessica Jones. Which is a really cool pull (would've been slightly cooler if they didn't just gave everyone Jessica for anni which kind of nullifies her "rare trophy" status) but that's 1... Of 12. Every other crystal was either scrap(50k scrap from a GGC crystal is criminal), 1k 6 star shards (minimum was 5k 6 star shards iirc last year), and cavalier crystals.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited December 2022

2.4 5* or 4 T5B or 14 t2a. This on top of everything else you got from the ggc which he failed to mention. What's wrong with that?
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 259 ★★
    I am pretty sure i got 500k scrap from one crystal, but it seems a kit much.
  • I opened 3 and got nothing worthy. Kascam strikes again.

if im not mistaken last years 6* shard drops were like 2k 5k 10k and 15k? then cavs are 175 units for a basic so for 125 more units i got mediocre amount of gold and an iso... sounds more convincing lol
    Yes, they were. There are also similar amounts in these, and it's the same RNG as last time. In both cases, you weren't guaranteed to get Shards.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    I think the prizes were ok, it is a rng after all and there were t6bc t5cc and 6* ag in there. They should have got rid of the scrap though, it just didnt fit. Everything else is from permanent content and scrap is specific to the current event. Easily thr odd one out and dud prize
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    It’s quite subjective. Some of the rewards really suck. I’m pretty happy with the gold from these crystals and had 15k 6* shards drop quite a few times, as well as a 6* generic AG.

The criticism is understandable but I’m loving the event. The milestones are incredible, and well worth all the **** pulls people are getting.
  • I rec’d 800k worth of shards but I’m cool with that b/c I put them to good use (they helped me push Hulkling to R3.) I think the event is great — my ally mates have had some amazing luck — I just think Kabam made the whole thing too confusing in terms of how it all works. So much confusion from players not knowing how it works.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    NLand said:

guys i opened free 2 and i got 15k shards
    even i got 1.8 t6b and am still cavalier

That's not 1.8 T6B, that's 0.2 T6B. 15K 6* Shards is nice.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★

Jesus this dude just laps up whatever kabam puts out huh. Perspective matters. I got about 200k scrap (2 50ks, 1 100k). That's about 2k 6* shards for 900 units. For a paragon player.

900 units that cost about £26 for me. For 2k 6* shards? That's beyond atrocious value.
    There’s “pools of knowledge”; and then there’s “an outhouse of wisdom”.

DannyB01 said:

It’s quite subjective. Some of the rewards really suck. I’m pretty happy with the gold from these crystals and had 15k 6* shards drop quite a few times, as well as a 6* generic AG.

The criticism is understandable but I’m loving the event. The milestones are incredible, and well worth all the **** pulls people are getting.

Love the Gold. My reserves have been going up.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    I got not everything can be the greatest prize, but for 300 units the lower end rewards in these are honestly a bit pathetic. I’ve pulled 15k of 5* shards 4 times. 50k of scrap 4 times and 100k of scrap once. About 7 cav nexus and 1000k of 6* shards about 7 times. If we were in 2019 or even early 2020 that would be ok. But not now, the game economies moves so far beyond this.

Unless you can whale out get thousands of the crystals they are a bit rubbish on there own. The milestone rewards are great and the rank rewards are good, so hopefully can finish in too 10% for both and then it’s all good.