**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best trophy champ?

Over the years, we've gotten many trophy champions (I would consider champs you can't pull out of any normal/basic crystal ever as trophy champs) and a few ways to acquire them. But who do you think is the worst (damage wise) champion is? There is similar post about who the WORST is

Also, if clarification is needed, feel free to ask.

Who is the best trophy champ? 139 votes

Jessica Jones
7%
Spity68Vladislas22KnightNvrEndingPikoluPandingoChuckiesolH3t3rUltragamerXSilver_SurferXMiniMF 10 votes
Weapon X
55%
Crys23BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantHort4Robbo101zuffyManup456Luk3mZFeeney234SpeedbumpGK_23TerraCropDusterThatGuyYouSaw235solopoloDogfoodLidDe_Potato_SaladSandeepSWolviedrone97DannyB01 77 votes
Thanos
0%
0casual0 1 vote
Kang
0%
Cassy 1 vote
Deadpool
0%
Goldpool
0%
Platinumpool
2%
ninexhelixspidyjedi84USCP_Cobra 3 votes
Sigil Scarlet Witch
30%
SnakeEyes69NescioMhd20034Crazyjack719René_VuMoosetiptronicMigginslyGogeta91199AmaadAkiraAvetrex2Mobile_P0tat0SpadeHunterDonDudu2809HulkbusterN1BerjibsHrideyyFiiNCHRocketWafflePRIMUUSSpideyFunko 43 votes
Labyrinth Ultron
2%
MaxGamingdukedevill4412Superstar_1126Jordeayn 4 votes

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Description and title are conflicting

People choose best
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Don't know about Jessica yet. Does Sigil Witch qualify as a trophy champ? Not saying she doesn't but I never really thought of her that way since anyone can get her at any time if they are willing to buy the sigil.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 372 ★★★
    Jessica Jones
    If sigil counts she best if she doesn’t jones best
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Labyrinth Ultron
    I stick with my opinion
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 395 ★★
    Labyrinth Ultron
    SunRice said:

Most useful for sure..

Wow i totally forgot about him. Now I feel a bit awkward for not including him in the poll
    Labyrinth Ultron
    I meant to vote to for Jessica Jones for my own opinion on this. Thought it was "the worst trophy champ" at first
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    MaxGaming said:

I stick with my opinion

He looks the cleanest of them, I admit that.
  • I meant to vote to for Jessica Jones for my own opinion on this. Thought it was "the worst trophy champ" at first

They did copy-n-paste from their similarly identical poll which was asking for Worst.
    They forgot to change the one word “worst” right before “(damage wise)” into the word “best”.

Yes, this one is their BEST OF poll.
    Labyrinth Ultron
    Would anyone consider Unstoppable Colossus a trophy champion???
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 406 ★★
    Sigil Scarlet Witch

Would anyone consider Unstoppable Colossus a trophy champion???

Yeah, I would, there’s only one way to acquire the 5/6* versions of him, and that’s spending a ridiculous amount of loyalty
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Platinumpool
    I like and use sigil witch, I like weapon x, I like Kang with apoc synergy, I think Jessica Jones looks interesting, but I'm not going to invest in my 5 star. No one though saves me time in revive farming like this guy.