**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

I finally got him

After many failed attempts and EOP failing me I gave up. I was one r4 away from Paragon but I still had hope to get Stryfe.
I saw the alliance banquet milestone had an abyss nexus and knew this had to be the moment I could get him.
As I opened it, in order I saw Apoc,AA, Bishop, Psylocke, Sabretooth, Cable, Havok, Namor, and Capt Psylocke. It wasn’t looking like he’d show up but lo and behold…
There he is!

I immediately r4 him and gave him max sig. It was a long time coming but I am happy for once

Comments

• Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Not the most traditional r4 choice - much respect!
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Congrats 💯 i went Mystic for Rintrah but could not pull him 🙁 ended up choosing Diablo who is crazy good too , but he is no Rintrah.
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 306 ★★
    i regret used an ag and r3 stryfe tbh.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,098 ★★★★★

That sounds like a you issue tbh.

OP, happy you found who you were looking for ^^
    I have my 6* r2 sig 20 atm, he's amazing for so many things.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Today i got him from basic
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 945 ★★★
    Congrats OP, always nice to get what you wanted.

Now can anyone let me know why Stryfe is so good? I have him unduped rank 1 and only use him in arena. Any tips on rotation and where he excels at will be much appreciated.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    SammyDe said:

Now can anyone let me know why Stryfe is so good? I have him unduped rank 1 and only use him in arena. Any tips on rotation and where he excels at will be much appreciated.

+1… I also have him unduped at 1/1 and don‘t use him at all… Except for Apoc-Synergy when farming potions in ROL…

What‘s he good for by himself?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,848 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

He s a ramp up champ, very useful for Incursions, LOL, Abyss...
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 196 ★★
    I enjoyed Stryfe more than Ægon during my LOL exploration.
    He is a awesome champ!
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267

I regret it too. I can't get to L3, because the match is finished way to ahead. He just hits tooooooo hard.