**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drop rates Arena Crystals

Could have expected it, but tried anyway to open arena crystals during the holiday season for some units.

But as every December, it seams that the drop rates voor units in the arena crystals have been lowered.

Normally with opening 800k bc with TB crystals, you can expect up to 2000 units.
Now I got exactly ZERO units.

Are these GBC not generating enough revenue, that FTP players are also cheated out of units after numerous hours of arena grinding.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    :'(
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    What to say we keep getting kabamed 😅
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Exactly! Looks like I have to purchase them...
  • Emil_LimsonEmil_Limson Posts: 17
    Should’ve opened them before the banquet event started 😅
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    0 units in last 700k BCs. Mehh.
    But I gamble, go big or go in the bin.
    TB crystals are like that.
    Have pulled 1k units quite many times before.
    Times are bad, forget the units, terrible featureds and can't even pull the right class iso from dual crystals. Lmao
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★
    I've been opening arena crystals and been getting just gold for the first time ever, exactly when I needed units. Came to the forum and there's already a thread about it 😂
    NGL kinda sus
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Thronebreaker crystals are fishy never buy them only buy uncollected
  • I opened 800k bc TB arena crytals a week ago and got Zero unıts. They are forcıng you to buy unıts. Thats all

They aren't. Also bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster aren't real. Just in case you didn't know.
    Idk about that. I believe in big foot and nessi
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

I've been opening arena crystals and been getting just gold for the first time ever, exactly when I needed units. Came to the forum and there's already a thread about it 😂
    NGL kinda sus

UR sus.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    I never opened so many units as now, even from 8 normal arena crystals I gotten 60 units today
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The Drop Rates are not changed.

Times are bad, forget the units, terrible featureds and can't even pull the right class iso from dual crystals. Lmao

Opend 400k, 8 TB. All gold.
    I'm at 1.1M BC with no units. Yay.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I seem to get more units out of regular crystals than UC but maybe I just haven't opened enough UC.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

I opened 800k bc TB arena crytals a week ago and got Zero unıts. They are forcıng you to buy unıts. Thats all

They aren't. Also bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster aren't real. Just in case you didn't know.
    You go apologize to Sasquatch right now, you've made him cry on my roster
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    I opened TB once’s for 10 mio chips yesterday.
    I got 18k units and 31 mio gold
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Explains why there are so many flat earthers

Ok. I know I said this but come on 😭. I've opened so many and not a single unit. I'm sad
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★

Explains why there are so many flat earthers

Ok. I know I said this but come on 😭. I've opened so many and not a single unit. I'm sad
    If you are not getting units from TB or even Uncollected then why keep opening them like idiot, open normal 2k ones, even if odds are skewed WE PLAYERS WONT KNOW, it's like changing the switch of gas stove towards left means low odds, towards right means higher normal odds. We can't know if it's happening or not so why bother about it?
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    Every year during the event, it feels like the drop rates increase for me. This year, I got units 4x in a row from 2 TB and 2 UC. It’s all random though - some people will be like me and get mostly units, some will get nothing. Just have to keep grinding.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I got 200 hundred units from 80k battle chips . It’s all chance but your chances are better if you for regular crystals instead of uncollected or god forbid Thronebreaker ones

Opend 400k, 8 TB. All gold.
    I'm at 1.1M BC with no units. Yay.
    Been grinding continuously every single milestone for the past 2 weeks.

Another 400k BC with 0 units.
    Thanks.
    Yes, That's me opening 1.5M BC without units.
    Congrats to me ig.