**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 6* Roster 26/12/22

TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
Thoughts?

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Good roster . Not sure why Rintrah , cgr , herc , warlock , moleman , ham are sitting at low levels . Maybe you pulled them later or you are really into underrated rankups.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Solid roster
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Good roster . Not sure why Rintrah , cgr , herc , warlock , moleman , ham are sitting at low levels . Maybe you pulled them later or you are really into underrated rankups.

I don't like CGR.
    I'm currently saving all my iso and gold for my next r4 rankup.
    Rintrah is next on my radar, and I have a 5/65 Herc awakened already.
    Warlock and Moleman are candidates for r3, but haven't bothered with them yet
    Never played with Ham.

I have a niche for underrated rankups, yes
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Scorpigod?

Scorpigod?

Unduped, gotten yesterday so haven't played with him much 🤔
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 427 ★★
    0/10, I don’t see Scorp
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Wong_99 said:

0/10, I don’t see Scorp

bottom left of the third picture
  • Black_wid0wBlack_wid0w Posts: 32
    You level champions like Dr strange but not nick , scorpion or Hercules. You shouldn't level irrevelant champs like daredevil but the 6* are nice. You just need to level the right one
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Es ok

You level champions like Dr strange but not nick , scorpion or Hercules. You shouldn't level irrevelant champs like daredevil but the 6* are nice. You just need to level the right one

I like having fun. "Shouldn't" isn't in my vocabulary with my account 😊
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 150 ★★

Yk theres this thing called having fun not always about ranking up the best champs why not rank up some champs you like even though they may not be the best
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    No Elsa
    Which is an L sir

No Elsa
    Which is an L sir

I have a 5* 1/25 that won't ever leave rank 1 😏
  • e_BULKe_BULK Posts: 21
    edited December 2022
    You have a really cool roster, and I personally think those rankups are great. Just a few comments/questions:

1. Underrated champions for the win! I also find those champions to be particularly interesting.

2. By the same reason, R4 Wags for the win! Wonderful champion.

3. I am especially interested in the use you make of Annihilus and Mordo. I was thinking of ranking them up and I want to know more where do you use them and their rotations.

4. I am not sure if he would fall in your concept of underrated champions, but as a proud owner of a r4 Hulkbuster I cannot resist the temptation of recommending him. He is a really well-rounded champion who can deal with a lot of content. And I am slightly jealous that you have him awakened and I do not, to be honest. :')
    e_BULK said:

You have a really cool roster, and I personally think those rankups are great. Just a few comments/questions:

1. Underrated champions for the win! I also find those champions to be particularly interesting.

2. By the same reason, R4 Wags for the win! Wonderful champion.

3. I am especially interested in the use you make of Annihilus and Mordo. I was thinking of ranking them up and I want to know more where do you use them and their rotations.

4. I am not sure if he would fall in your concept of underrated champions, but as a proud owner of a r4 Hulkbuster I cannot resist the temptation of recommending him. He is a really well-rounded champion who can deal with a lot of content. And I am slightly jealous that you have him awakened and I do not, to be honest. :')

Hm. For Mordo, it's somewhat simple.
    Parry > Heavy hold for Fury Generation (a max of 3 can be gained safely per heavy if no stun debuff reduction or increase things are at play)
    Do this until maxed at 15.
    At this point, basic attacks, or special 1 spamming (with potent degeneration and possible stuns)
    Sp2 does "alot" of damage against buff heavy enemies, worth doing against them, I've been seeing 10k ticks for a sizeable amount of time.
    Sp3 is often something to bring you back from the brink of a KO, the Regen is really potent the lower health you have. 3 regens and your fully 100% again. RNG based however.
    That's about it.
    You can also do a very risky open heavy hold since Mordo gains power if he holds Heavy under one bar, so you can special 1 intercept the opponent.

As for Annihilus, just basic mlllm, and sp2 rotation.
    The buff he got ages ago doesn't solve his problems of his stifles falling off too fast.
    Just hope for the best. He has good immunities and okay ish damage 🤔.

I'm currently focusing resources on other champs, but I'll note HB on my list, have seen some interesting stuff from him.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Anybody who ranks up 6* Aegon over Herc gets an A in my book.
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    Solid rosters. I miss 9 champs only from your rosters.

Anybody who ranks up 6* Aegon over Herc gets an A in my book.

I have the trifecta of Ægon/Stryfe/G2099. I'm debating taking Stryfe out of them all up 🤔