Banquet Solo Event placements prediction

BenichisBenichis Member Posts: 13
Hey, got 208k in the solo Banquet event, where do you think i will be placed in the solo event rewards?
Share your score too please!

Comments

• FalconiFalconi Member Posts: 230 ★★
    I think most of the people more then 50% of players base will actually spend about 1000 units or 1500 max to max who just play frugally and thats the max player base, then few here and there in those low brackets would be spenders and many good hardcore players would be spending in 3000-6000 units range like me who just don't use units much for anything but deals and don't grind anything let them accumulate automatically, some hard grinders grind always, and then comes 1000 players in whole MCOC who are gonna probably score higher then 1 MiLL score in solo, combined with only spenders and some grinders + spenders etc. So all in all i suspect players who can score 100k in solo all milestone are in top 10% of this game playerbase.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 892 ★★★
    Everyone just went out and trying to buy on up, :D
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    Falconi said:

I think most of the people more then 50% of players base will actually spend about 1000 units or 1500 max to max who just play frugally and thats the max player base, then few here and there in those low brackets would be spenders and many good hardcore players would be spending in 3000-6000 units range like me who just don't use units much for anything but deals and don't grind anything let them accumulate automatically, some hard grinders grind always, and then comes 1000 players in whole MCOC who are gonna probably score higher then 1 MiLL score in solo, combined with only spenders and some grinders + spenders etc. So all in all i suspect players who can score 100k in solo all milestone are in top 10% of this game playerbase.

Top 10% depending how many people overall in rankings maybe,2/3 of my alliance cleared 100k and nearly half are 200k plus, that’s just a sample size of 30 of the player base so top 10% for 100k points would be lucky.
  • BenichisBenichis Member Posts: 13
    I've got 240k points, hoping to get in the top 3%.
    It is enough in your opinion guys?
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Member Posts: 471 ★★★
    T
    Benichis said:

I've got 240k points, hoping to get in the top 3%.
    It is enough in your opinion guys?

Yes I reckon so. Probably not far off top 5000
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★
    I feel like the scores might actually be a little higher this year. Personally, I thought there was more value in all the milestones and even the crystals alone. I don't usually spend on the game (maybe five bucks here and there) and I don't think I've ever topped 50k in a gifting event.....with that being said I'll finish this year's event around 70-80k and most of that was just units I had going into the event. Plus there was a unit sale to go along with the event.....I imagine you will need to clear all milestones to hit that top 10%
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    I have like 101k, I just hope to get into 6-10% to get the Awakening Gem, I got pretty unlucky with the dupes I got from the Crystals
  • YermawYermaw Member Posts: 26
    I hope I can get top 3% I have 500k points
  • FalconiFalconi Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Yermaw said:

I hope I can get top 3% I have 500k points

Obviously lol 😂
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Member Posts: 70
    edited December 2022

Falconi said:

Top 10% depending how many people overall in rankings maybe,2/3 of my alliance cleared 100k and nearly half are 200k plus, that’s just a sample size of 30 of the player base so top 10% for 100k points would be lucky.
    But there are many alliances do not cleared 100k.
    And many alliances their players is scored 150k as a highest score.
    In my ally the highest score is 141k and it's me and I’m pushing hard to 165k or 170k and I hope ıt put me in top 3%.
    It is complicated to be calculated.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    Anyone have thoughts with respect to points for the 61 - 90 bracket?
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Falconi said:

6000 units???
    That's 2 All Father's Odin. That's kind of low.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Member Posts: 856 ★★★★
    I’m just hoping 500k makes the top 5000
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian

Probably 10k-20k USD worth of units which is about 4.1-8.2mil points

I am hoping 500k is at least top 3% was thinking pushing top 120 but don't know what points I would need
    edited December 2022

Yermaw said:

I am hoping 500k is at least top 3% was thinking pushing top 120 but don't know what points I would need
    A big line of credit
    What would be your predictions for top 120 or you think am better staying at 3% push
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    A couple of years ago Seatin estimated that the top whale spent 120k. IIRC.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Most likely will end with 201k points, hope to get some decent solo rewards. But don’t know what to expect
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Probably 10k-20k USD worth of units which is about 4.1-8.2mil points
    Thanks for the insight. Just over 2M and debating if I want to continue. I have no plans to double my effort though. :D
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Am I correct in the following:

$100.00 will get you one All Father's Odin.

One All Father's Odin will get you 10 greater banquet crystals.

Buying one greater banquet crystal will get you 3,000 points and opening that one crystal will get you 1,000 points.

So, one All Father's Odin ($100.00) will get you 40,000 points.

Am I correct???

Yes. But anyone that bought the crystal offer received 10 crystals/40k points for $50. I’m not sure what the limit on that offer was.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Member Posts: 856 ★★★★

doctorb said:

Am I correct in the following:

$100.00 will get you one All Father's Odin.

One All Father's Odin will get you 10 greater banquet crystals.

Buying one greater banquet crystal will get you 3,000 points and opening that one crystal will get you 1,000 points.

So, one All Father's Odin ($100.00) will get you 40,000 points.

Am I correct???

Yes. But anyone that bought the crystal offer received 10 crystals/40k points for $50. I’m not sure what the limit on that offer was.
    The limit was 1.
  • Deandc43Deandc43 Member Posts: 62
    I am thinking 4mil is start of top 60.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Deandc43 said:

I am thinking 4mil is start of top 60.

That's a bit too much.
    One All Father's Odin ($100.00) will get u 40K points (buy and open). If my math is correct, for 4 million points, u would need to spend $10,000.00.