**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are You Kidding Me, Guys?

I'm gonna make this short and sweet. You specifically said this month's Master was going to be easier. And while you dropped the PI of the regular enemies, you have done terrible things with bosses. Specifically on 3.2, more specifically Modok.

This garbage is stupid, guys. There's no reason I've done 3.2 twice and needed to use almost 150 items. You need to fix this nonsense, ASAP. I know if it was a bug that helped us, you'd be all over emergency maintenance, so it screwing us this hard seems like a matter worth taking time on, but I'd really appreciate some kind of sense of urgency.

I'm really disappointed in your guys' latest slap in the face to the community. I'm even being nice this time.

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    “Slap in the face” doesn’t mean what you think it means.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Your skill and roster are the issue, but it will take a little amount of wisdom to see why.
  • Options
    TreeTree Posts: 19
    4-hit combos are the current strategy, but nightmarish to concentrate on.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Dude, clearly you don’t have skill or you would realize how easy modok is. Learn to not do 5 hit combos which is very simple so your last attack doesn’t get blocked. There’s also plenty of threads of other noobs whining about this because they don’t know how to fight him. He’s such an easy fight
  • Options
    Am I being misunderstood? I'm telling you he is autoblocking when he doesn't have a force field charge, and you're questioning my skill? Please explain to me how skill will help me defy the physics on the game.
  • Options
    Am I the only one experiencing this bug?
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Tree wrote: »

The bug of him auto blocking without the buff, no. Knowing how to fight him, yes. Time your attacks and run a 4hit dash and try him again.
  • Options
    Yeah, he does that but 4 hit combos is all you need regardless of the bug
  • Options
    Oh my God. Learn to read, please. If he autoblocks during your combo while he has a force field charge, and you run five hits, you're open to attack, yes. This can be circumvented by refraining from a fifth hit, like you're all saying. Now, if you read carefully, I'm telling you that he is autoblocking without charges, when he shouldn't be, and interrupting my attacks, even one hit in. Am I being clear enough?
  • Options
    The bug does nothing to stop you from easily beating him with 4 hit combos. I’ve already explored uncollected. Bugged or not he’s easy to fight
  • Options
    HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    Modok is also Auto-Blocking while stunned from Parry. Parry/Stun him, drop a 3-4 hit combo while stunned and on second hit during Stun he Auto-Blocks.....WTH to that (°_°)
  • Options

The bug of him auto blocking without the buff, no. Knowing how to fight him, yes.
    Oh my God. Learn to read, please. If he autoblocks during your combo while he has a force field charge, and you run five hits, you're open to attack, yes. This can be circumvented by refraining from a fifth hit, like you're all saying. Now, if you read carefully, I'm telling you that he is autoblocking without charges, when he shouldn't be, and interrupting my attacks, even one hit in. Am I being clear enough?

Oh my god. Learn to read, please. We are saying use 4 hits 100% of the time. Yes we are understanding he autos without the buff, but we are saying do everything you can with the idea he WILL auto block you regardless of the buff or not. Am I being clear enough?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    The bug does nothing to stop you from easily beating him with 4 hit combos.

It does when he is able to strike you after the first hit when your character is indefensible.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    The bug does nothing to stop you from easily beating him with 4 hit combos. I’ve already explored uncollected. Bugged or not he’s easy to fight

Well said!
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    So tell me more about how hard master monthly quest is because I haven’t started yet I was too busy beating the uncollected difficulty lol
  • Options
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Rofl.

This is the easiest master event yet. Use an ability reducer or smaller combo as suggested. 150 items is ludicrous.

The last time I used 150 items in a quest was when we had 3day item use going on.

I honestly think 150 is an exaggeration. No way this person counted every potion and buff he used
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    4-hit combos are the current strategy, but nightmarish to concentrate on.

i agree concentration can be tough at times, but I've found it to be very helpful to succeed in this game

another strat is to parry-heavy only against MODOK
  • Options
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Rofl.

This is the easiest master event yet. Use an ability reducer or smaller combo as suggested. 150 items is ludicrous.

I cleaned out a full inventory of Level 2 potions, and the rest were Level 1, with a few reviews scattered in.
  • Options
    Obviously I am experiencing a rare bug, because nobody seems to be understanding what I'm explaining is happening on my game.
  • Options
    He doesn’t strike on an auto lock unless you try to intercept. If all you do is parry and 4 hits he won’t hit back after an auto block unless you do 5 hit combos which you shouldn’t do against him
  • Options
    People are talking about "ease" and "skill", which are irrelevant terms to what I am experiencing.