Options

Who do you all think the first seven star champions will be

Who does everyone think the first seven star champions will be. And Who would you like to see as seven stars first ?

Comments

• Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 475 ★★
    Capt America iron man and spiderman must be in the list
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,290 ★★★★★
    I don't think we should assume the first crystal will be a basic with the full pool. I think the first 7 star crystal will be a featured crystal and cost more than 15K. More than half will be the lower end of the lowest garbage (think Drax), the rest except for 2 or 3 will be champs that absolutely need awakening and/or a high sig (think OG Daredevil/Star-Lord), and there'll be at most 3 champs that are very solid unawakened, but not game changers because the new rarity will be like using a boost with their 6star (think Human Torch/Odin/BWDO).
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,022 ★★★★★

This was the first pool of 6*s released in the game

Would not be too shabby of a pool.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★

And that was all pre-buff champs, right?
    I believe Luke cage and red hulk had just gotten buffs but all the rest were pre buff. Even still if that were the 7 star pool there’s no one in that pool I would use over my r3/4 champs. I would say kingpin but I have him at r4 sig 200.
  • Options
    KingAzKingAz Posts: 55
    Terra said:

Would not be too shabby of a pool.
    At this point in time it would not be

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    Taking for granted that a 7* will cost way more than 10k shards (which is the topic of another thread), at least in my opinion, unless there are a handful of useful champs unduped, I'm not prepared to open any of them. A deep 6R3 roster will be able to carry a player for much more time than 5R5 have done for all this time, and this says a lot. I will keep focusing on that. 7* can (and will) wait.
  • Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★

Taking for granted that a 7* will cost way more than 10k shards (which is the topic of another thread), at least in my opinion, unless there are a handful of useful champs unduped, I'm not prepared to open any of them. A deep 6R3 roster will be able to carry a player for much more time than 5R5 have done for all this time, and this says a lot. I will keep focusing on that. 7* can (and will) wait.

No way it will sit right if crystal costed more unnecessarily when dupe shards are same from 6* as was from dupe if 4-5* hero, but on pool of champs perspective, i AIN'T OPENING CRYSTAL UNTILL there is some value to that 7* otherwise it will gather dust, JUST LIKE MY 6* GHULK who i never touched but pulled as 1st 6*.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

And that was all pre-buff champs, right?
    I remember redhulk being the best option you can get from it
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Gamora at the time was one of the top 4 options. The other 3 being red hulk, Angela and black bolt.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    If I could curate a list of champs who are fairly solid (i.e., not absolutely worst or best in class) and who don’t absolutely need awakening I would come up with something like the list below. There are a few on the low end, a few who make great synergy partners, and most of whom are among the B-tier at what they do. Not perfect, but way better in my opinion than a Gacha crystals with big winners and losers.

Tech: Yondu, Sentinel, Mysterio, Nebula
    Mutant: Emma, Cable, Gambit, Sabretooth
    Skill: Taskmaster, Hawkeye, OGBP, Falcon
    Mystic: Jane, Longshot, Mephisto, Ghost Rider
    Cosmic: Carnage, Roblin, Gamora, Nova
    Science: Rhulk, Gwen, AntMan, Invisible Woman.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

If I could curate a list of champs who are fairly solid (i.e., not absolutely worst or best in class) and who don’t absolutely need awakening I would come up with something like the list below. There are a few on the low end, a few who make great synergy partners, and most of whom are among the B-tier at what they do. Not perfect, but way better in my opinion than a Gacha crystals with big winners and losers.

Dr. Zola

I would add that several of the champs listed above are incredibly useful. Another guiding principle would be to encourage the use of champs at the 7* level who might not be the “alpha” choice at lower rarities.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★

There will be like 200-plus champs in the pool.

Personally I am hoping for champs that are good unawakened.

Unlikely at the start
  • Options
    ThorTheCoolThorTheCool Posts: 16
    Kamala Khan
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,172 ★★★★
    Hoping for 2022 champs to be in the base pool, that allows for some excitement when opening the crystals.

Expecting xmen, guardians and avengers.
  • Options

Horrid on release but aged well.

I have 5 of those R3, and another 2 R2 hoping to rank up to R3 and want to R4 a few there too lol.

I should think there’ll be 1-2 real stars, 5/6 good, 1-2 horrors and the rest will be average.
  • Options
    The current 7* pool right now is just drax, so who knows if kabam will expand it 🤣
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    all mighty groot
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Depending on the available pool at the initial release, I may hold on to (most) my shards.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,643 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I would add that several of the champs listed above are incredibly useful. Another guiding principle would be to encourage the use of champs at the 7* level who might not be the “alpha” choice at lower rarities.

Dr. Zola
    Glad you anticipated me immediately scrolling down to drop a comment taking offense at Emma being on the list. I'll allow it with the addendum.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Will a 7sr1 be equivalent to a 6sr3 in terms of attack? Or a 6sr4? So hard to get excited about 7 stars without knowing such things.

I have 43k shards saved but no clue whether I’ll open them at the start.