**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4* Rank 5 / 5* Rank 3 Poll...

TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I seem to be on a run of good luck currently and have pulled a few god tier champs, so find myself with another difficult decision. Opinion of the community is always useful in these situations, so wondering who would you prioritise from these champs?

4* Rank 5 / 5* Rank 3 Poll... 94 votes

4* Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) - Not awakened
23%
DrOctavius2_2TheLazyKingJank39thanks4playingRotellyRajhpRiver_SongKrazewulfosDeadpool_42422112Tom3579PandamanTanDrewbe14KarimRagabDanny_BobomanRømyjarttaojay1ElitehunterSomanshuOftf 22 votes
4* Archangel - Awakened
43%
VoluntarisNevvBRagamugginGunnerdanielmathAtlasThatsausagevg2782Bosko888670Adamdrt2006Mrbeast6000wSWeaponXHeroBoltsySuperman69FilmScorpionFoolishPupilAlex13369TheMageHunterTitanPunchKestrelleBUZZdog3000 41 votes
5* Doctor Voodoo - Not awakened
32%
BadroseSpiderGwenRaganatorSlux83CapWW2Viper1987Danicb94XillymanManup456Vision_41Le_Marv_8Chancellor_HawkJim0172Darth_KaladinnTellthemIAMVuDahGoogleplexianAvoabbasNexus_UY_ScutiZenio 31 votes

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    4* Archangel - Awakened
    Good bleed
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Doc Voodoo has great Regen in the beginning and his Spirit Venom is great!
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    4* Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) - Not awakened
    spark has such high damage output even unduped.
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Good bleed

I already have X-23 at R5, so not in a hurry for another bleed champ.

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Definitely voodoo.
    spark has such high damage output even unduped.

Agree. Even at 4/40 he’s smashed he way through some of the uncollected difficulty maps.

I actually expected Doc Voodoo to come out on top here, with Sparky second...
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    4* Archangel - Awakened
    AA is insanely good. You will not regret that rankup.
    NevvB wrote: »

Ok. What makes him so good?
  • 4* Archangel - Awakened
    TROUBL3D wrote: »

Ok. What makes him so good?

neurotoxin, ability accuracy reduction
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    4* Archangel - Awakened
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PTNZ2JlYG0

An example of how much damage AA can do.

In addition to the amount of damage he does, his neurotoxin will negate healing/abilities.
    Sounds like your dealing with limited resources. Doc is the way to go since he has more room to grow and is really good as is.

Yep, limited resources is part of the issue, however, I’m leaning towards Stark Spidey for the synergies with my Rank 5 Blade...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PTNZ2JlYG0

An example of how much damage AA can do.

In addition to the amount of damage he does, his neurotoxin will negate healing/abilities.

Yeah, nice. That does looks impressive.
  • LewkkLewkk Posts: 36
    4* Archangel - Awakened
    Voodoo unawakened is almost useless, you get no consistency or 100% abilities. It was a toss up between sparky and AA because they're both amazing and I still can't decide on one of them so it's more a matter if what you need/want to do
    AA without any doubt. You can't compare x23 with AA. No other champ can make damage as him with bleed and neurotoxin also he reduces opponents abilities.
    Spidy Stark also a good option but i would like to have him as 5*.
    If not AA Spark for sure. AA just has such good damage over time its crazy.
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    5*s should be prioritized over 4*s so definitely 5* voodoo first and then 4* AA
    5*s should be prioritized over 4*s so definitely 5* voodoo first and then 4* AA

Hmmm...I'm not sure I agree with this. I think that perhaps an awakened R5 4* AA and even an unawakened R5 4* Stark Spidey are more useful than an unawakened R3 5* Doc Voodoo...