**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First r4

Finally got enough T6B and T3A to r4 my first 6*. Which of these do you think is the best option to help explore 7.4 and 8.1? I don’t do AW so that isn’t a factor for me. I also have a generic gem so I could awaken any of the champs that aren’t yet.

Nick Fury (sig 40)
Kingpin (sig 100)
Kitty Pryde (unawakened)
Apocalypse (unawakened)
Warlock (unawakened)
Hulkling (unawakened)
King Groot (unawakened)
Dr. Doom (unawakened)
Spidey 2099 (sig 30)

Please give at least a simple reason or two for why you’re recommending what you’re recommending. Simply saying “doom” doesn’t help me make any decision if I don’t know why it’d help. Thanks y’all!

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    Nick friggen Fury. EASY
  • Options
    Kitty Pride
    Hulking
    Doom
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Hulking he going to awaken in your account eventually
  • Options
    XylphXylph Posts: 22
    I say Kitty Pryde, you say you have a generic as well right? Dump it into her. She's a great counter for many fights and has lots of safeguards, when awakened she doesn't take damage while phasing so you can cheese people who counter miss and miss sp3's with no other support and any other kinds of damage. If you have Tigra (synergy with Tigra) then she is really easy to play just dash back and forth, SP1, SP2 like once or twice and most act 7 and act 8 fights will be over.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    If you can't awaken any of them, I'd say kingpin, especially if you run willpower. He has the damage and Regen to carry a lot of tricky fights, he's bonkers in BGs, great in AQ and AW. Do you have hood? There's a reason why most top players put kingpin above Nick.

If you have cable, then apoc is immensely useful for 100% act 7 and 8 as well. I used mine a lot.

Warlock is also immense; he's such a swiss armyknife. Covers do you bleed, heavy assault, buffed up, armour nodes, heal block, biohazard.

Hulkling will be amazing for superior Kang and BGs of course.

Kitty only tops those 4 awakened.

I'd personally go for kingpin or warlock...

Hulkling is fine at r3 to deal with superior Kang, but is better than apoc for BGs.

Whoever you select, sods law is that your 3-4 gems will be in the same class, so being comfortable that you have two in the selected class that you'd take up, is important.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Doom. He was my first and still crushing tons of story content and plenty of bosses.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    Fury. Will be insane defender for Battlegrounds too.