**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Second R4 Is......

TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

😏
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sig 18 πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Jaded said:

Sig 18 πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Generic gem from banquet used 😏
    Props to you!
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow, an AG for Strange. You sir, have won the game today!
    I am a sheep, so I will use my AG on Fury which I pulled this week…
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Very nice. If you manage to pull iDoom, or already have him, strange can be a lot more fun with the synergy. Have you tried that yet?
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Disappointed he wasn’t first but congrats
  • Options
    solopolo said:

Very nice. If you manage to pull iDoom, or already have him, strange can be a lot more fun with the synergy. Have you tried that yet?

I do not have iDoom, no.
    I see his synergy having alot of value though, yes.
    I usually run Strange with Meph (more healthgain) And Sym Supreme (makes enemy take damage every time a buff is nullified, which segways into his sig ability being good)
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

Disappointed he wasn’t first but congrats

Oh hah, if I had the cats at the time, he would have been. Sadly rng didn't work out.
    But he'll always be #1 in my heart
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Wow, an AG for Strange. You sir, have won the game today!
    I am a sheep, so I will use my AG on Fury which I pulled this week…

Oh, from Banquet opening I imagine?
    I got 6 6* Gems from it, all used 😏.
    May he serve you well ^^
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks Terra, I only got the one AG from the milestones. Although I am running out of iso due to all those Advancement solo events recently. Had to open 20 SQ crystals today to get more…
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 β˜…β˜…
    I remember in the early days Dr. Strange was a beast, I think he was one of the first champs that Kabam adjusted downward...took away a few of his abilities and left him for dead. I hope they buff him again but they don't seem to reverse when they debuff...he def has synergy advantages though.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mad respect to you sir
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kudos for going with a champ you like rather than current meta. I decided to R4 my Starky first because I really enjoy playing him - sometimes I think many of us forget that this is a game and we're supposed to enjoy playing it.

That said, I didn't get a single 6* Awakening Gem from the Banquet. Grumble, grumble...
  • Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 β˜…β˜…
    good joke :D 🀣🀣🀣
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Not a joke.

More power to you. I'm a firm believer in choices. My first was Elsa. Hence....
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Not a joke.

White mags is definitely very solid but underrated champ. Been hunting him for quite some time now.
    On the other hand dr strange really doesn’t have anything going for him and i really wish he gets a buff or is tuned back to 12.0. (Pulled this guy back to back so really hoping for the buffπŸ˜‚)
    But really good to see a champ ranked for fun!
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2023
    Can someone enlighten me on what changes were made to Dr. Strange with 12.0? I've heard much about this in my time playing, but since I started the game with 13.0, I narrowly missed the whole 12.0 update debacle.
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62 β˜…
    phil56201 said:

Can someone enlighten me on what changes were made to Dr. Strange with 12.0? I've heard much about this in my time playing, but since I started the game with 13.0, I narrowly missed the whole 12.0 update debacle.

From what I recall they really nerfed his regen, and also he was changed to energy attacks only which limited his offense. Can’t recall what they did with the β€œblessings”
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

His blessings were made to be 9 seconds instead of 7. This means it takes 27 seconds to get 3 bars of power instead of 21 seconds.

His regen was nerfed to a flat value instead of a life steal (that flat value was doubled shortly after his nerf) because you stole like 160% of the damage you did, and in the words of kabam, they didn't want us just dancing around until the purple circle appeared and just launch a sp3 to get to full health.

Before the flat number system was implemented, he had perfect blocks every block while his armor phase was up.

While his damage somewhat lacked back then, his utility and survivability were unbeatable which would make him too powerful for a lot of content kabam wanted to introduce.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Not a joke.

Respect. I love seeing this!
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Ceti_Eel @Pikolu Thanks, guys! I can see why he would have been considered so OP, especially back then.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Go on with ya bad self! I would so much rather see people rank up who they enjoy vs the usual big names.

Play on, playah. Play on.
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Not a joke.

Wow very special and unique profile!
    If your Rating would be 1,5 Mil less i would suggest a cheater bihind it :smile:

Keep it up
  • Options
    MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Jaded said:

Sig 18 πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Generic gem from banquet used 😏
    Just as bad as BG using a generic on Howard the Duck