**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I see many players complaining from uncollected hotel Modol

BiroBiro Posts: 146
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
For people who are complaining who realy are feeling kabam is ignoring us all the time

I defeated ice phoenix but didn't get any compensation i messaged them they send me the auto reply although I asked in my msg to be answered invidually

Why don't we start a boycott
We can bring all kabam offers to the ground
Customer service will respect us again there won't be auto reply
Remember last boycott
Offer dropped more even to 50% maps turned to free they will fix the lag fastly

Let us plain to regroup to boycott
This terrible service & terribile rewards
They seek our money but we pay & still complain, buying from kabam started to be a habit cut that habit

Only you can control kabam
Perry is being nerfed slowly evade not working as usual
it's all in your hand boycott you will a result because they won't hear you
But they still want your money

Don't give them money untill they hear you

Comments

• DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Sooo because you didn't get lucky with your 5* pulls you want to start a boycott. That's what I'm mostly understanding from all this... lol. What they released was very high-end content that isn't supposed to be plowed through by everyone.

Ice Phoenix was a b**ch, yes. How was the Collector that made you uncollected? Yeah...
    They did nerf her, and if you didn't fight her before the nerf, you won't get compensated.
    edited December 2017
    Wow ok, you literally removed half your initial message haha. Anyways, I still think a boycott is completely ridiculous. Won't change my mind on that.

• JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Biro wrote: »
    I wanna boycott for many reasons lagg, slowly nerfing of champs, rewards
    & customer service treatment

no champs are being nerfed u are imagining things
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Players who fought Ice Phoenix before she was adjusted were told they would be entitled to compensation. Not all Players. If you were one of the Players who fought her before the adjustment, then you should have been given compensation. When you open a Support Ticket, there's not much that can be done with the response you get. If you were refused it, there are ways to deal with it. Preferably messaging a Moderator with a Ticket Number and asking if they can look into the Ticket for you. Spamming the Forum about a Boycott won't help the situation.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Nope
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    What is
    reading this post gave me an aneurism
    Just editimg now is more shorter

"More shorter" this is the man I want leading the boycott *tears up, whipes eye*
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    You know, it seems like every month someone tries calling for a boycott for some reason or another. If you call out "boycott" at the drop of a hat whenever you encounter any problem at all it really takes away from the seriousness of it. No one is going to listen and it's going make other calls for boycotts unable to be taken seriously. You're not going to organize a boycott via forum post anyways. It worked for 12.0 because everyone got involved in it. The big names in the game, the top alliances, the youtube personalities. That's why that worked. This is just embarrassing.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Scottryan wrote: »
    "More shorter" this is the man I want leading the boycott *tears up, whipes eye*

whipes eye

How ironic
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Yeah let's riot!...idiot
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    A feeling of Patriotism
  • M.O.D.O.L is the worse
    LOL people flag my first comment when they didn't even see his initial post. He removed and edited out like 200 words of complaining that he wasn't getting good featured 5* pulls, THEN he explains how he is not able to beat Ice Phoenix, THEN attempting to lead a stupid Boycott that's never gonna happen.
    Again... ridiculous.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I wanna boycott for many reasons lagg, slowly nerfing of champs, rewards
    & customer service treatment

Lag is your phone, nerfing of champs isn't a thing, rewards are amazing right now, don't know about customer service
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    It's just a game.
  • danielmath wrote: »

Lag is your phone, nerfing of champs isn't a thing, rewards are amazing right now, don't know about customer service

Customer service and especially communication is atrocious. They’ve been used in presentations on how not to communicate with a customer base. And yet we stay.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Dingalo wrote: »
    LOL people flag my first comment when they didn't even see his initial post. He removed and edited out like 200 words of complaining that he wasn't getting good featured 5* pulls, THEN he explains how he is not able to beat Ice Phoenix, THEN attempting to lead a stupid Boycott that's never gonna happen.
    Again... ridiculous.

Don't worry they flaged us all
    It maybe that stark send some one from the sheild to protect kabam
    Or player become so affected by Blackwidow they turned all spy against us

Dont worry man, I did not get anything either, even though I was very quick to send a ticket with proof that I defeated before the nerf. I got the same message as you. I just think maybe lets wait a little because there has been a lot going on so maybe they just have not got around to it.