**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 years 7 days log in BS!

1 star or 2 star BS!!

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Its free stuff. The energy refill should help you.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I think this thread should now be about pie. I mean if we are going to get personal I think anyone who doesn't like Oreo cream pie is crazy!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I think this thread should now be about pie. I mean if we are going to get personal I think anyone who doesn't like Oreo cream pie is crazy!

Now I'm craving Oreos. Lol

Now I'm craving Oreos. Lol

I have some right now. That's why I used that pie flavor.
  • Do you have any idea of how many people sold all the 1* and 2*? There are some that sells even the 3* and 4* for god sake, and these crystals will let them play a special arena for a FREE 5* you are right that is worthless... Or let me guess you are one of those that wants the 5* delivered directly to your ingame email just by loggin in
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Tomichiwar wrote: »
    Do you have any idea of how many people sold all the 1* and 2*? There are some that sells even the 3* and 4* for god sake, and these crystals will let them play a special arena for a FREE 5* you are right that is worthless... Or let me guess you are one of those that wants the 5* delivered directly to your ingame email just by loggin in

Why would people do that?
  • Tomichiwar wrote: »
    Do you have any idea of how many people sold all the 1* and 2*? There are some that sells even the 3* and 4* for god sake, and these crystals will let them play a special arena for a FREE 5* you are right that is worthless... Or let me guess you are one of those that wants the 5* delivered directly to your ingame email just by loggin in

Why would people do that?
    To get shards according to them or sometimes they just hate the characters they got
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    Lol my fault, I shouldn't jump to conclusions and accusations.

No need to censor. I thought free soeach was a thing around here.

Sigh. I don't think you filly understand what FOS really means. Look it up and get back to me

Sigh I didn't know you and GW were the same person talking to yourself.

FOS(as you say) is the right to articulate your opinion and now get censored. Also I take that as to calling out a spade as a spade, or in this case BS for being BS.

As for selling champions that's their choice but don't use that as justification for rewards. One does not equal the other,

Also this thread is pointless. Y'all have a good night, drink(or don't) something good and e joy your life. Night night.

The First Amendment's constitutional right of free speech, only prevents government restrictions on speech, not restrictions imposed by private individuals or businesses unless they are acting on behalf of the government

Nailed it!
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    A bunch of 2 star champions followed by a T4Cc. Kabamed again.

Free stuff is nice, but this is like giving a homeless guy a can of soup.

In retrospect, a can of coup is actually better than those tradh champs.

Kabam, can you just give us soup instead?
    A bunch of 2 star champions followed by a T4Cc. Kabamed again.

Free stuff is nice, but this is like giving a homeless guy a can of soup.

In retrospect, a can of coup is actually better than those tradh champs.

Kabam, can you just give us soup instead?

Campbell's Cream Of Mephisto Soup. XD
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Not the flavour I would have thought of but whatever floats your boat.
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Not the flavour I would have thought of but whatever floats your boat.

Was just being funny.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    A tier 4 class and a lot of energy refills the 2 stars are not some sort of insult it will help us to get as much 5 star shards as possible guys.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Lol my fault, I shouldn't jump to conclusions and accusations.

No need to censor. I thought free soeach was a thing around here.

Sigh. I don't think you filly understand what FOS really means. Look it up and get back to me

Sigh I didn't know you and GW were the same person talking to yourself.

FOS(as you say) is the right to articulate your opinion and now get censored. Also I take that as to calling out a spade as a spade, or in this case BS for being BS.

As for selling champions that's their choice but don't use that as justification for rewards. One does not equal the other,

Also this thread is pointless. Y'all have a good night, drink(or don't) something good and e joy your life. Night night.

The First Amendment's constitutional right of free speech, only prevents government restrictions on speech, not restrictions imposed by private individuals or businesses unless they are acting on behalf of the government

Nailed it!

You do realize that not every1 here lives in the USA?

More on topic: they were really specific in the announcement thread regarding the 3 year anniversary event/calender about which kind of crystal would be made available (1 & 2 * champs). For players who like to collect champs this is an awesome opportunity to get back some champs they sold when they first started playing the game, I’m hoping to get that spidey back 👍
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Not true. Those extra champs would be good in regular arenas as well.
    Which arena? Summoner Trials?
    You mean like the previous years where we didn't get T4CC?
    Yeah, like previous year when we got a freaking t2a from the calendar, along with 4* and 5* shards and GGCs

Let's face it. This calendar is very weak compared to last year but maybe they'll have another calendar for new year with better stuff?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    The 2*s are most likely to help with the Arena starting tomorrow, as well as collection purposes. The Energy and Pots are always useful. Not many people can turn their nose up at a free T4CC. On top of that, there are other Bonuses coming.....and yes. It's free.

I got to agree with GW here, at the risk of being flagged but whatever.

According to a russian mcoc website, the new year's calendar for 2017 was this:
    k953k1ahvjmz.png

Basically speaking, it was the HOLIDAY calendar that gave all the good stuff, and NOT the anniversary calendar. That being said, even though the anniversary calendar does not contain your free...ahem...T2 alpha and 5* shards for simply logging into the game, it still has some useful items such as energy refills and a T4cc crystal. But honestly, this month Kabam has been generous, it is just that their generosity can be seen if you ACTUALLY put effort into the game by doing MODOK's lab, grinding the upcoming 5* shards arena, and completing uncollected difficulty.

Look guys, if you want the most beautiful calendar, let us wait till near Christmas or end of the month and then we make our judgement, alright?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Dont care about the rest of it but T4CC is welcomed.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    nothing can satisfy some people lol
    anyway , i think we have another 7 calendar later ...
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Yeah, like previous year when we got a freaking t2a from the calendar, along with 4* and 5* shards and GGCs

Sorry but they didn't even DO an anniversary calendar last year. They gave us a 3star Groot and sig stones. The addition of the calendar this year is already a step ahead. And since they didn't do an anniversary calendar I am assuming your GGCs and 4/5star shards from a calendar was in fact the holiday calendar.

The anniversary event is more than the calendar. It's everything. They gave us a 3star champ last year and no calendar, this year it's a 4star HtD and T4CC on the end of the calendar.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★

Let's face it. This calendar is very weak compared to last year but maybe they'll have another calendar for new year with better stuff?

Erm... that was either the holiday special calendar or the new year one... that will still come!

Stop moaning!

Erm... that was either the holiday special calendar or the new year one... that will still come!

Stop moaning!

Shhhhhh don't use logic on them. It spooks them.

Sorry but they didn't even DO an anniversary calendar last year. They gave us a 3star Groot and sig stones. The addition of the calendar this year is already a step ahead. And since they didn't do an anniversary calendar I am assuming your GGCs and 4/5star shards from a calendar was in fact the holiday calendar.

The anniversary event is more than the calendar. It's everything. They gave us a 3star champ last year and no calendar, this year it's a 4star HtD and T4CC on the end of the calendar.

Last year they did the holiday event and anniversary together and that was the calendar for both and they also had some summoner appreciation crystals. They will probably have a holiday calendar this year as well which is what I said in my original post which you deleted while quoting me

P.S. I'm still waiting to know for which arena those new 2*s will be useful (assuming you get the new champs and not a dupe of a 2* you already have)

Stop moaning!

That was the calendar for both

And stating facts and moaning are two very different things but that's probably the same for you.

Stop moaning!

That was the calendar for both

And stating facts and moaning are two very different things but that's probably the same for you.

No they were separate. Separate announcements ergo separate events. They didn't even run congruently.
    P.S. I'm still waiting to know for which arena those new 2*s will be useful (assuming you get the new champs and not a dupe of a 2* you already have)

Do you want me to play your game too? I can think of three arenas right now they could be useful in.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★

Stop moaning!

Shhhhhh don't use logic on them. It spooks them.

Haha! That made me laugh 😂