Relics: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• YeightYeight Member Posts: 1

I can’t unbind my 3* hulk relic from overseer to put my 4* one on. Sent a ticket but I just got that the information was being passed on and that was it.
    I literally press unbind, it says unbound. I try to rebind it to someone else, won’t allow it. I go out of the screen and find that the relic I supposedly unbound from Overseer is still on him. It’s been well over a week and no changes have been made.

Same here. Haven't been able to bind/unbind relics for going on 2 weeks and now have two unusable 5* relics collecting dust. Hope this gets some attention soon as it gets easier to acquire these yet you can't use them at all

• SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★

I can’t unbind my 3* hulk relic from overseer to put my 4* one on. Sent a ticket but I just got that the information was being passed on and that was it.
    I literally press unbind, it says unbound. I try to rebind it to someone else, won’t allow it. I go out of the screen and find that the relic I supposedly unbound from Overseer is still on him. It’s been well over a week and no changes have been made.

Same here. Support said they passed on to the proper team and thats it, no more news, and ive got relics stuck in champions i dont want for over 10 days now.

I hope they give a fat compensation for this
  • Lanman7Lanman7 Member Posts: 1
    Having issues binding storm relic to certain champions. Shows it binds but never actually does. Tried all champs available and finally bound to omega red. Don’t want it bound to omega red. Want the storm relic to bind with kitty pride but will not bind to that champ
  • Falco369Falco369 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2022
    I cannot pair relics with some champions . They are free from event . I wrote also to kabam support
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Member Posts: 524 ★★★
    Has support been able to help anyone on the binding/unbinding issues? I haven't opened a ticket because it seems to be affecting a lot of other summoners too.
  • sirderekoflanesirderekoflane Member Posts: 75
    OKAYGang said:

Has support been able to help anyone on the binding/unbinding issues? I haven't opened a ticket because it seems to be affecting a lot of other summoners too.

No, support hasn’t helped. I am hoping now that the holidays are over that they will be able to get back to us. I wasn’t expecting any word for the past week due to the holiday season.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    OKAYGang said:

Support said they passed along to the apropriatte team but they arent able to give me anymore news regarding that.

Basically: "I am aware of this problem, but FU, we ll fix when we want to and we wont even tell u, in the meantime, FU again"
  • Lukeras27Lukeras27 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2023
    Please! Fix the “disconnect” during the Battlegrounds! This happened three times with me and my internet was perfect!
    For what it's worth binding/unbinding relics is working for me again as of yesterday.
  • DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Member Posts: 55
    Same here, relic unbinding is working now, thanks kabam!
  • KyuuBiiKyuuBii Member Posts: 6
    Hello, after the update Kitty's damage reduction doesn't work anymore while phasing. Or is that just me?
  • Dial911Dial911 Member Posts: 5
    My game crashed after trying to fight Wiccan 3 times. I tried with quicksilver twice and once with caiw and it crashed three times. I finally was able to complete the fight with caiw on the fourth try. Anyone else having a similar issue?
  • WildTWildT Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2023
    Issue with winter soldier relic (5*) rune: the 'thermal ordnance ability rune' only deals a burst of damage when incinerates expire and not when they are refreshed
    In fight details: using massacre (6*) against labyrinth star lord (although i'm 99% sure the bug occurs in all fights)

• Poseidonn1Poseidonn1 Member Posts: 1
    Hood'un görünmezlik modunda ki sorun ne zaman çözülecek acaba.
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Member Posts: 183 ★★
    When I want to pin the relic to Nick, it says I can't because he's on a quest! But I don't use it anywhere! trying other relics doesn't work for Nick either! Please help.

• NotamutantNotamutant Member Posts: 20
    There is an issue with the Wolverine relic striker. When trying to use it right after a MLLLM combo, in a fight in any mode (currently have him bound to Apocalypse), there is a 90% chance he will completely miss the opponent and just hit into their block, leaving me vulnerable after I return. This happened many times since I've used the Wolverine striker, and hasn't happened yet on any other strikers.
  • 髙橋家髙橋家 Member Posts: 6
    When confronting Diablo in Chapter 2-1 of the Throne Destroyer in the event quest, Nimlot uses 40 units of 40% resurrection potions to use items, and as soon as the battle begins, as shown in the picture, Nimrod and Diablo disappeared and I lost the battle.
  • 髙橋家髙橋家 Member Posts: 6

• CheywolfxCheywolfx Member Posts: 10
    Haven’t been able to bind or unbind relics or switch relics even though it give me options to do so it just glitches out wasted units and have to close out with binding them
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,219 ★★★★
    I guess based on these posts I am glad I have not used the relics. Seriously?
    Who is using them?
    Where?
    Why?
    With what "posiive" results?
    Why do we want these again?
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one who cant unbind their relics. When I unbind one and leave the tab it returns back to the champ I removed it from. This seems to be very common for others too. Any solutions?
  • MikeybotMikeybot Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2023
    Wrong thread, please delete
  • Lav89Lav89 Member Posts: 3
    I was playing battle grounds and I won the game and at the end it kicked me out that I lost... I would beg you to compensate me for the loss due to your mistake
  • ГоцулГоцул Member Posts: 15
    because of relics, this game will become useless, better problems, fix the game every update, a new bug in the game, there are a thousand+ champions, why these relics, it spoils the game 1* 2* 3* 4* 5* 6* 7* why relics were needed without sense immediately produce 1* champions and so that they are not duplicated, for example, you have Captain America and raise him from 1* to 7*-8*, so it is much more interesting than having six captains from 1* to 6* stars, it makes no sense
  • DEATHDEVILDEATHDEVIL Member Posts: 8
    Massive massive bug
    -Battleground can't enter the fight & make me lose even if I won &click ready and the game stop till fight is over & defeat the opponent but the result is that i lose and did 0 damage
    -champions
    1-OS :- the block shield donot appear & all her specials do not work correctly
    2- Quicksilver :- his entrance effect do not work correctly and his specials has an effect bud
    3- doom :- his sp3 has effect (the way it look) bug
    4- kity don't phase
    - alles Q&W once you start fight the game crash and when you back you lose
    -story :- game crashes
    Can anyone help coz I can play anything in this game right now..... severely
  • Paul_Paul_ Member Posts: 19
    After update it want to show you how to bond relics. You can exit it.
    Yep when attempting to upgrade my relics, I get forced to view the tutorial again and it gets stuck, forced to reload game. Get back in go back to upgrade my relics, same thing happens. There is no way to bind/unbind, upgrade relics or ability slots until this is fixed.
  • totheendoftotheendof Member Posts: 50
    Yep, “My Relics” page is not working correctly.
  • LycanLycan Member Posts: 2
    Relic champs page freezes and forces you to close out and restart the gsme
  • Jim99MJim99M Member Posts: 3
    Today I try to open relics page and it starts tutorial...but cant complete tutorial...game freezes...hqve to close gsme