**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Banquet rewards

Comments

• Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @Ceti_Eel What really got me after seeing what it was and not the rewards it was visually broken 😆 can’t get right
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

He said aiming for Friday but subject to change. I never get my hopes up with early rewards and always expect the full timeline so as to never be disappointed

Rule of thumb: whenever they say they're "aiming" for a specific day, however many days that is multiply it by three.
    So 3 fridays from now? I agree!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

BabyMiike said:

I think Kabam jax got our hopes up on purpose

Honestly, they'll be in when they come in.
    Mind-blowing!
    I could have said hurry up and wait, but that's a bit too flippant for my style. The point I was making was there's no sense chomping at the bit. They will have them out as soon as they can.
  • duallTyduallTy Posts: 47
    I dont think today will take the reward !! is not right!!!!
  • darkMeliodasdarkMeliodas Posts: 38

Ghost_Fan said:

BabyMiike said:

Mind-blowing!
    I could have said hurry up and wait, but that's a bit too flippant for my style. The point I was making was there's no sense chomping at the bit. They will have them out as soon as they can.
    The problem is that is ridiculous that they need one week when they made milions in just 14 days.
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62
    If they haven’t started dropping by noon PST then prob not happening until Monday.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    “Manually adjust” 🤣 what is this 1995 stop the 🧢

Kabam: I had the list of the player base on my desk who moved it because now I gotta print it all again and highlight all these cheaters again lol
  • SpartanChaosSpartanChaos Posts: 22

Ghost_Fan said:

BabyMiike said:

Mind-blowing!
    The problem is that is ridiculous that they need one week when they made milions in just 14 days.
    They sift through everything manually and that takes time, at the same time developing the new content for next month and future months while attempting (not successfully in most cases) to fix game issues and bugs. I don't get why ppl are jumping down their throats that it's taking this long, it literally said all event long allow 1 week for rewards. Didn't wanna wait then don't participate. They gave the heads up from the start
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    This is merely a guess…Might be best to have the very low expectations of today being the earliest…most likely early next week…since the weekend is coming up 🤷‍♂️
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

“Manually adjust” 🤣 what is this 1995 stop the 🧢

Yes. They need to take actions manually in the case of any cheating. That takes time.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    It’s not going to be Monday either. Kabam doesn’t work Sat-Sun so more than likely the week deadline of Tuesday.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I am impatient for the rewards, especially level up day before a weekend to play BGs, but it needs done right. (If not done right, just send it, lol.)
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Kabam started the official weekly off from Friday evening till Monday morning, so looks like no rewards today unfortunately "I hope I'm wrong"
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Kabam started the official weekly off from Friday evening till Monday morning, so looks like no rewards today unfortunately "I hope I'm wrong"

It is still morning west coast US.
    So, theoretically rewards could arrive today? There's still hope!
  • limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    @Kabam Jax " do you know if they're still planning on today?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 592 ★★★
    Rewards don’t follow a set release time in a given day like content drops. Could still come in 5 minutes or 5 hours.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★

Rewards don’t follow a set release time in a given day like content drops. Could still come in 5 minutes or 5 hours.

If the rewards aren’t out by 5pm PST, I would expect rewards sometime next week
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 592 ★★★

If the rewards aren’t out by 5pm PST, I would expect rewards sometime next week
    That’s perfectly acceptable, however it’s 130 central time and for the past hour and a half everyone been commenting “nothing yet guess Friday isn’t happening”
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Gang, remember time zones. It's not even lunch in the studio, there's still plenty of day left.

I haven't heard any of any changes, let's operate on a "nothing has changed unless you hear otherwise" basis.

Thank you for your patience.

I'm excited!!!
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62
    edited January 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Gang, remember time zones. It's not even lunch in the studio, there's still plenty of day left.

I haven't heard any news of any changes, let's operate on a "nothing has changed unless you hear otherwise" basis.

You’re a lovely man. Thank you
  • Kabam Jax said:

I haven't heard any of any changes, let's operate on a "nothing has changed unless you hear otherwise" basis.

Fellow Canadians Eh?
    I totally think we need more Canadian champions. That would be awesome!