**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s the Best Mutant?

Creper_KGaming1Creper_KGaming1 Posts: 74
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Who’s the strongest of the mutants? All of the options are very useful and powerful champions, so the question is which one is the GOAT of mutantkind in MCOC?

Who’s the Best Mutant? 154 votes

Kitty Pryde
54%
MagicBentonmmmbanyasbuffajrManup456Feeney234DeemonbalaTerrabuttersSpiderCoolsSw0rdMasterCrazyjack719BrokenAssumedNameEmmanuelcoastmikeimp123Dooberman420Grizzly_18IvarTheBonelessThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherx 84 votes
Prof X
1%
Nikunj_95great0067Alyx_ 3 votes
Apocalypse
39%
benshbzuffyCazJazz_MessengercaptaincushExHavokDarth_StewieDragonMCOCCassyUnsilentWorknprogressJohnjunior4MoosetiptronicDenzel116RookiieSCP1504Wine_LoverStoneyThePoney_Sham_Hector_1475 61 votes
Stryfe
0%
Jubilee
3%
RonSwansonJragonMaster170SirGamesBondGrassKnucklesPowerOfACandleJaceFace75 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kitty Pryde
    That was for damemes
  • Kitty Pryde
    Of course that was for the memes 😂
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty is literally a cheat code throughout the game if you know how to play her right. Easily the best mutant, possibly even the best champ in the game
  • Kitty Pryde
    Yea I forgot to add mags option, now i cant edit the post 😭
  • ctl131ctl131 Posts: 31
    Apocalypse

Yea I forgot to add mags option, now i cant edit the post 😭

Lol nooooo!!! I'm not sure he'd win anyway, Kitty is taking it away with ease. I only voted Apoc because I've had him for ages at this point and I'm just learning how to play KP now. I like what I'm seeing, but still not the best with her. Give it a month and I just might vote different
  • Kitty Pryde
    Ok 👍
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Jubilee
    No bias I promise
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    you forgot to add AA.

But for the most part Kitty Pryde will be the most common choice by heart.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Jubilee
    Why didn't you put beast?
  • Kitty Pryde
    Beast? Hell naw
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Domino
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    The first Mutant, is the best Mutant.
  • Kitty Pryde
    Scp read my first comment. Jubilee is for the memes
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Man, mutant is just a beastly class. I think anyone could make a case for four as being the top choice: Kitty, Apoc, Mags and AA. I have 3/4 of those at r4 and they are all very fun.

Kitty was my second ever R4 and can do things no other champ can do. Her utility and damage are insane. I think she is the top mutant.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    I’d say apoc if he wasn’t so terrible in bgs. Kitty is also pretty broken, especially with synergies.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty is just out of this world rediculous lol
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Kitty Pryde
    I chose Kitty from your list, but in all honesty you left the best mutant off the poll which is Archangel
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,884 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Where's Red Magneto?
  • AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,761 ★★★★
    Archangel
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    My mutant class is probably my best one and the only of those that i have IS a R1 prof. (the ones i have are AA mags domino wags sunspot a bunch of champs that sinergyse with acop and ice man
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    As a player who doesn't have apoc above 3 star and doesn't use kitty much, i approve it
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I just noticed this got necro,ed